cozy

Bright~
After Win finished singing and everybody cheered for him he came and handed back my guitar. I was about to say thank you but this scent hit me again. This familiar scent Rose's and wood. It was driving me crazy that I was about to grab and pull win closer to me. I wanted to smell that scent more.....

I now realized what I was thinking and said damn bright your becoming a creep inside my head. But I did not deny the fact that this scent..no Wins scent drives me crazy. Before I could actually physically do something stupid I hurriedly took my stuff and entered my room.

I sat on the couch and was calming myself down. I decided to play a song with my guitar. I was jamming at my own beat until click I heard the door open and now bam Win was standing infront of me. He looked confused. I stared at him....

Soon I was going to break the stare and silence between us. I said " what are yo-"but then I was cut off my his muttering. He kept on saying I'm sorry I didnt mean to enter the no enter zone room....

The what I wondered. Did he name this room that. That's hillarious. I left a slight chuckle and now he seemed assumed. Actually even I was surprised that I  chuckled... like me Bright Vachirawit aka the ice prince chuckled

I snapped my fingers to make him stop mumbling. He said " im sorry I didnt mean to". I just told him to sit down and he immediately and obediently did. I started strumming the chords to the song "click" by scrubb and suddenly Win started singing along and i smirked hearing that beautiful voice again. It pleased me.....alot....

Win~
I started singing to the chords Bright was playing. It was the song Click by scrubb. I really like that band. I closed my eyes. Felt each and every chord and started singing.

Soon after we were done I opened my eyes to see a smiling Bright. I was shocked because the sight was.......beautiful. "you should smile more...you look good with it" I unconsciously said. I saw bright look at me and now I was flushed with embarrassment. "ummm....thanks" I heard bright say in a small voice. Now I was smiling l. I was happy looking at him being happy. What is this feeling I thought until a knock on the door was heard.

"Is win in there" a girls voice asked. It was Pear. I heard Bright click his tounge like he was annoyed. Now i was confused why was he annoyed, didn't he have a good time with me? I stood up and left.

I exited the no enter zone. I think I shall remove that nickname as the place was quite cozy and comfortable.

Pear told me that my phone had been vibrating non stop inside my bag. I fawlty went to check it. It was 5 missed calls and 14 text messages from Ohm. The music club had ended for the day so I said bye to pair and left to meet Ohm.

I ran and started searching for Ohm as in the text he said he had something to say. I saw him standing next to the lockers so I went up to him. "Heyy. What did you want to say to me?"i asked. He then showed me a video and said "damn win"........