straight as a steel

Bright~
My eyes were glued to Win. His voice had mesmerized me. The whole room was silent and only Wins beautiful voice could be heard. He finished and stopped singing. My eyes were still on him.

Everybody was awestruck. They were silent, they were shocked. "WOHOOOOOOO" I heard someone scream and then a loud noise of applause. Everyone loved Win and his voice.

All the songs that Win sings hits me different. As soon as he starts to sing my heart beats fast every lyrics hits me. Whatever song he sings just seems so different, it seems something like everyone can relate to, the emotions he gives while singing mesmerizes everyone....

I unknowingly smirked. Everything about him was just perfect. When everyone was cheering for him he smiled. That smile was so genuine and cute my heart fluttered. I could feel butterflies in my stoma- wait. What am I thinking. I am not gay.

This boy. He is doing something to me. I feel weirdly good around him. Whenever he flashes his bunny smile it sends me and my thoughts to mars. It melts my heart- Ohhhh my God. Why am i thinking this. No Bright no. You are not like this. You are straight as a steel. Yes straight as a steel.

AUTHORS P.O.V= WAIT..BRIGHT STEEL CAN BEND TOO. 😳😏.

AGAIN IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS  SHORT I KNOW. AND HOPE YOU ENJOYYEEDDD IT! 💙

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT @BWST2g