Entered The "No Enter Zone"

Win~
"WOHOOOOOO" I heard someone cheer and a round of applause. I felt really great. I looked at Bright hoping for a reaction. My heart was thumping fast. As I turned to look at Bright I saw him smirking. The background cheers could still be heard. But all my attention was on Bright.

Then I heard Dim get up from his seat. "Ahem Ahem" Dim faked coughed to get everyones attention. I went towards Bright and thanked him for letting me use his guitar. Then I went back to my seat. Dim said that the results of the audition will be said tomorrow. Even after looking at everyones reaction towards my song I was still nervous. I turned towards Bright who was hurriedly trying to go inside his room that no one was allowed in. I think I'll call it the " no enter zone"

As soon as bright went inside his "no enter zone" room, Pear came towards me and said " shiyaaa Win. You are something. How did u make bright lend you his guitar?". I was confused and said "huh, what do u mean Pear.". She then looked at me straight in the eyes with and unbelieving face " You dont know about Bright?. Oho in this school he is known as the ice prince. He even has his own fanclub and he is very cold towards everyone except his friends. He just ignores everyone. It's very surprising that he lend you his guitar." I was shocked and deep down inside me I could feel happiness. But why am I feeling happy? Am I happy because I got his attention?, he didnt ignore me ?.......

AUTHORS P.O.V: Orrrrrr... it might be because your falling for him and it looks like he will be falling for you too.☺☺ .

I tried to shrug of my feelings. I need to focus and practice. Right then somebody came to the music club and shouted my name. I knew this dumb voice.... it was Ohm. What is he doing here I thought to myself. Right then Dim stopped Ohm. Ohm looked like a ant next to Dim which was very funny. "Who are you?" Dim asked the stranger infront of him. " I'm Ohm , Wins friend, I came to visit him . Can I talk to him?".

Dim then turned his head facing me and asked "Do you know him Win". I pulled out my mischievous smile. I put an innocent face and said. " No, I do not know him." Dim then kicked Ohm out of the club. I could hear Ohm shout "I will not forget this betrayal". I started laughing. It was really fun.

I went back to practicing after laughing like a maniac. I heard my phone buzz with a notification from Ohm saying I hate you. I was about to laugh again but I smelled the Lavender scent again. It was really addictive. I opened the doorknob and entered a room. I tried to smell that scent again but it was gone now. I sighed and looked around and that's when I realized that I had unknowingly entered the " No Enter Zone" room. I didnt mean to my body just shifted on it's own. Now I saw Bright staring at me with those cold eyes but I could see a little warmth in it.....