Man x Type

Man~
I was just sitting in class today goofing off with Boss while Sarawat bust open the class door. He then got lectured by the teacher. Damnnn that was hilarious. Boss asked him why he was late and I gave hime the questioning look because I was intrested in knowing why. He then said "Kate"was his reason. I honestly dont like that girl. She just gives me the chills.

A few seconds later a transfer student was introduced. I wasnt paying attention to him as I was looking at Boss my friend texting someone. I knew who it is. I gave him the teasing look and said " Texting pear ayee" and to my surprise a blush smeared upon his face.  The next thing I knew was a Yelp coming from someone and I saw Sarawat, yes my cold friend who doesnt like many people, touch the transfer students neck. I was shocked inside by that behaviour and wanted to question him but class ended and he ran out. "He is one confusing guy" I thought to myself.

I wanted to know who this transfer student is now. He intrigued me as he made Sarawat act like that. I was about to reach to him but my phoen rang. Looking at who was calling me my heart skipped a beat. I cleared my throat and answered the call. "Hello?" That angelic voice killed me. Yes, it's my boyfriend Type. He is just I can't even describe it. He is just great, no even greater than great. All I know is that I always want to see him happy but what he asked me next mad emy heart come out of my chest in a good way.

Type asked me out on a date. I was so happy I grabbed Boss who was still blushing and looking at his phone by his shirt and started jumping with excitement. Boss looked at me with the " what the hell is wrong with you" look but I ignored it and said type asked me on a date.  I cleared my throat and said " I'll come as soon as school finishes". And then the call ended. I wanted to talk to him more but he probably has work to do. I pouted and looked at Boss and seriously he's still looking at his phone.

I was getting annoyed by this and as I was about to reach for his phone i saw Sarawat storm in the classroom with this upset look. He went to the transfer student and pulled him out of the class. This time even Boss was amazed at what Sarawat did. Even we his closest friends have not seen him ever that mad to pull a person out of the classroom. All Sarawat did was ignore everyone but to this particular transfer student he seemed different.

AFTER SCHOOL FINSHED~

I ran out and took a taxi to go meet Type. I was so eager to meet him although we see eachother almost every day I missed him a lot. We had agreed to meet in a mall. As soon as I reached the place I saw Type. I walked very fast towards him. We started talking and I couldn't help notice how cute he looked wearing a white shirt with black ripped Jeans. Ohhh my god if looks could kill I'd be dead right now. We went to watch a movie and you wont believe ut we held hands in the theatre. Usually Type would be really shy but WE HELD HANDS. Instead instead watching the movie I was looking at his beautiful face which was blushing from us holding hands.

After the movie and our lively hand holding momment finshed I pouted and Type laughed because of that. We then went to a cafe nearby. We ordered our drinks and started our casual talk. He mentioned something about his brother transferring to the school I study in. I said "what is your brothers name, I'll find him and make sure no one dares to bully my boyfriends brother" with a proud smile. Type said his name is Win, Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, and that he hopes that I could take care of his younger brother as he was an omega and was bullied at his previous school.

"Win, where did I hear that name"i thought to myself. After that I decided I will tell this to Boss and Sarawat tomorrow. We then continued our lovely date.