Nandini smiled at him. "And why is that so?"

"Because I don't like it. It tastes so bad. I hate it.." Gaurav said. "You don't know because you don't drink it..."

Just then Manik and Dev are arrived there being informed by a maid that Divya has called them. They stand at a distance watching Nandini and Gaurav.

"Trust me it tastes really good. I drink it too.." Nandini replied.

"If it's true then prove it... Drink the milk with me.." Gaurav said to Nandini. Nandini looked at Divya who nodded in yes. A maid brings one more glass of milk.

"Ok, so here it is.." Nandini said. "I'll tell you secret..."

Gaurav nodded in excitement.

"You know no one has ever beaten me in drinking milk. I always finish the whole glass first and becomes the winner. No one can make me lose" Nandini said giving Gaurav a proud smile.

"I can!" Gaurav said folding his hands to his chest.

"Then prove it. We will start drinking together and then see who'll win.." Nandini said giving Gaurav a glass of milk.

Gaurav nodded and both started drinking milk. Nandini winked at Divya and she smiles at her. Nandini purposely let Gaurav win.

"I'm done!" Gaurav said with excitement.

"Haww... you made me lose.." Nandini said getting sad.

"I won, I won!" Gaurav said jumping in happiness and Nandini smiled looking at her.

There's some milk near Nandini's milk. Nandini licked the milk with her tongue which made Gaurav laugh. Nandini then pecked Gaurav.

Manik then left from there glancing at Nandini.

The day passed like this. It's night so Nandini went to her room and both Gauri and Nandini started arranging the bed. When a soldier enters inside.

"Who's Nandini among you too?" The soldier asked.

Both Nandini and Gauri looked at each other not knowing why the soldier is here at this time.

"I'm Nandini" Nandini said.

"Shehenshah has called you in his room now" The soldier said and left.

"What? Now? Did you did something princess? Oh god! What does he want from you? And that too at this time. I'm scared for you princess..." Gauri blabbered.

"Gauri, calm down. He's calling me to irritate me I guess. Don't think too much and sleep. I'll just come in few minutes.." Nandini said and left for Manik's room.

Why did he called me at this time. What he wants now? Oh god pls help me and save me from this Monster.

Nandini stood on his door. "Can I come in?"

Manik signalled her to come inside.

"Why did you called me at this time?" Nandini asked.

"My wish and I'm not answerable to you!" Manik said and lied on his bed. "I'm having a headache so just help me with it.."

"What?" Nandini asked shocked.

"What? Do as I told you. You only said that you will do whatever I say so just go on now!" Manik said resting his head on bed and closing his eyes.

Nandini fisted her hand in anger and moved to him. She takes a deep breath and then presses his head slightly in order to give him massage.

"Don't you know how to give a proper massage" Manik said in a firm voice.

"I haven't given massage to anyone except Veer and Ishaan. And they liked my massage but yes there are some lost cases who don't know that!" Nandini said continuing her work.

"Are you calling me a lost case?" Manik said turning to her.

"Can you see anyone except us in this room?" Nandini replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Don't you feel a bit scared that I'll do something to you or your family?" Manik asked her.

Nandini smirked. "There's no reason to be scared from you and secondly you will not do anything to my family because if you want to, you must have did that in these days.."

Manik gets angry and held her wrist tightly. "Don't you dare speak to me like that! Otherwise it won't take me a second to destroy you and your family! Stay in your limits"

"My legs are paining too.." Manik said.

Nandini sighed and move towards his legs. She sat on the floor and started pressing them slowly. Manik smirked while a lone tear escaped from Nandini's eyes which fall on Manik's feet. Manik realizes she's crying.

"You can get up now.." Manik said crossing his legs. Nandini gets up from the floor.

"Anything more shehenshah?" Nandini asked looking down. Manik nods in a no.

Nandini starts leaving when she trips on the little oil over the floor and fell over Manik.

Nandini's hands were on his chest while Manik's one hand on her back and other on her waist. Both stare into each other's eyes. Their hearts were beating differently today.

Ishita who's going to enter to Manik's room sees both of them too close. Anger fills through her whole body. She leaves from there in anger.

Nandini gets back to her senses and gets back from him. She tucks a strand of her hair falling on her face behind her ears. "I-I'm sorry..."

Nandini starts leaving when she stops on the door. "As I already told you, there's always a reason to fear from something and someone and that's why I'm telling you again that I'm not afraid of you!" She said and left leaving an angry Manik behind.

Nandini moves to her room. Gauri had already slept. So without disturbing her Nandini lies on her bed.

A lone tear escapes from her eyes remembering her past that happened to her years ago when she was just a little kid. Her biggest fear which couldn't face now also, after 15 years ago when she was just a kid of 6 years old. Not only this but she's afraid of one more thing, her choti maa. She can look straight in even Manik eyes but not in choti maa's eyes. She craved for a mother love from her to get only fears and scoldings in return. If Veer and Ishaan would be with her, they won't let her shed a single drop. But her poor fate...

With these thoughts in mind she doesn't realised when sleep occupied her.

A TWIST OR SAY SOMETHING INTERESTING IS COMING IN THE NEXT UPDATE!
ANY GUESSES WHAT THAT MUST BE?

Pls Tell and let's see who guessed it right!!

I'm really sorry for the late update. Hope you like it.

Leave your feedback and don't forget to vote please.

Thank you 😊