♠ 42

"Aapko dekh kr to bigadne ka man krta hai or aap kh rhi hai ki hum sudhar jaye..."

The vaidh ji treats Nandini's wound

The vaidh ji treats Nandini's wound. "No need to worry our Majesty, she is fine.. Just fainted due to the loss of blood"

"Thank you so much for coming in such a hurry.." Manik said and then sat besides Nandini. "Please check Naman too... Is he fine or not?"

"No Manik.. I am fine.." Naman said.

"Please get checked Naman.." Meera said.

Vaidh ji checks him too and declares he is fine.

After few moments, Nandini gets her consciousness back. "Manik..." Nandini said opening her eyes slowly.

Manik holds her hand. "I am here only Nandini.."

Nandini hugs Manik tightly. "Manik.. Ishaan did that.."

"What?" Manik said in shock.

"Yes, it was Ishaan.." Naman said.

"But Ishaan was not.." Manav replied in shock too.

"But why he did that with Meera?" Divya asked.

"Once when I went to meet Meera, I took him with me and that was when he too fell for her.." Naman said looking at Meera.

Here Dev bought Ishaan and Iravati to them all tied up. "Here they are Naman.." Dev said.

"It's better if he tells everything himself.." Manik said in anger.

"Yes, I did it! I didn't have any other option left.. The day I saw Meera, I fell for her. But when I got to know that she is bhai sa's love then I tried to snatch her rather than forgetting her because I hate bhai sa and you too Nandini.. Since childhood, baba gave his importance to you both only and I? I was like never existed! I hate you both!" Ishaan said angrily.

"Ishaan!" Naman shouted in strict voice but Meera held his hand.

"I am not afraid of you! Baba gave you the crown of Anjumgarh and Nandini, being a girl too, he gave her his biggest kingdom, Meerut and me? I was given the smallest one! Why? Just because I am the child of her not so favourite wife!" Naman said in anger.

"Ishaan! You know baba never differentiated among any of us.. He loved us equally and about the kingdom.. You could have shared it with us.. We would have given to you.. Why to destroy our beautiful lives?" Nandini said with moist eyes.