♠ 12

"If you are having so much problem with my wife then you can leave the palace! I won't tolerate a word against my Nandini!"

It's morning now. The sun has already risen up. Nandini slowly opens eyes. She sits on the bed and turn to see Manik sleeping peacefully.

Nandini remembers yesterday's events and smiles thinking that Manik cares for her.

Nandini then gets up and gets ready. After getting ready she did her pooja. Manik wakes up after a while to see Nandini doing pooja.

Nandini is looking so pretty. Her hairs left open not tied up. She's not wearing any jewelry right now, just her dress. She's sitting in front of the temple with hands fold and eyes closed with lips curved into a peaceful smile.

She then opens her eyes due to which Manik's trance breaks. "Are you fine now?" Manik asked getting up from the bed.

Nandini smiled at him and nods. Manik then leaves to get ready.

Nandini is in the room getting ready, wearing her accessories and all. "Where's my anklet? I kept it here only.." Nandini searches for her anklet. "Maybe I have kept it in this drawer.."

Nandini opens the drawer to see few things. She sat them aside then spots her anklet. She takes it out and is about to close the drawer when she spots a bracelet in it.

Nandini takes the bracelet out and watches it keenly for a few seconds. She then opens her cupboard and finds a piece of the bracelet. She joins both of them together and both pieces matches each other.

Manik comes out after getting ready and sees Nandini with the bracelet. He quickly takes the bracelet from her. "You are again touching my things Nandini!"

Nandini smiles. "Aha monster... I'm not touching your thing because it's mine.." Nandini takes the bracelet from him and joins her piece with the bracelet. "See.. Now tell me where do you get this from?"

Manik remembers that Nandini's bracelet got stuck to his kurti when he was saving her from the cliff 4 months ago.

Nandini clicks her finger in front of him. "Where are you lost? Bataiye ye aapke pass kaise aaya?"

"I-I don't know.. how this get here.. I'm seeing it.. for the first time.." Manik said looking here and there.

"Really?" Nandini raised her eyebrows.

"Now stop questioning me.. I have an important work today.." Manik says and leaves.

Nandini smiles and leaves her room.

Manik is in the court where he is having an important meeting.

"Even after trying our best, they didn't told us anything Our Majesty.." One of the minister said.