The Alpha snorted at your question. "I'm going to buy groceries," he informed. "Do you need anything?"

You thought for a while before you remembered something. "Ah yes, we ran out of milk."

He gave you a simple nod. "Anything else?"

You discreetly snickered before saying, "A cup of ramen perhaps?" 

The Alpha rolled his eyes. "Yes ma'am. I should probably go now while the sun is still up." You smiled in return, waving in tiny.

He turned around, about to close the door behind him. But you caught the way his left foot limped as he walks. You called out his name just before the door clicked. The man abruptly pivoted, raising his brows at you.

"Is your foot okay?" you questioned, worried that he might be hurt. 

His lips curled up into a smile as he waved his hand. "It's fine, I'm a strong Alpha," he sent you a wink. But you frowned once you realised he took your concern as a joke.

"I swear I'm completely fine," the man assured you once again.

You hesitantly nodded, feeling guilty all of a sudden. "I'll be quick and then we'll have our movie night." It was the last thing he said before he closed the door to your room.

Your cheeks blossomed up into a shade of red while you stared blankly at the door. Our movie night? you blushed as you recalled his words.

You slapped yourself, trying to get rid of the weird feeling. He's your roommate for goodness sake.

•°•°•°•

"Omega? Eunha? Are you awake?"

You grunted in your sleep. You took a good minute to stand up before walking to the door, to open it just to find Jungkook grinning widely at you. "Seriously? Omega?" you gave him a look, the fiercest one you could pull with your droopy eyes.

Jungkook simply shrugged. "It suits you," he grinned innocently.

"Do you still need your sleep?" he asked, gesturing to the messy bed behind you. You shook your head while rubbing your eyes.

"Thank God, cause I've been waiting for almost an hour," he chuckled nervously.

You frowned. "What the hell were you waiting for that long?"

Jungkook gave you a knowing look. He squinted his eyes, raising his index finger to point at you. "Don't say you forget about our movie night." 

Your eyes widened in an instant. A short laugh erupted from you. "Of course not," you flailed your hands. Your roommate let out a sigh before turning around.

"Yeah yeah. Go wash your face and meet me in the living room," he instructed through his shoulder. "I've chose a movie, perfect for the night."

•°•°•°•

When he said 'perfect for the night' you should've known that the mischievous man is up to something. But, you're called naive for a reason. 

That may be the main reason of why you're currently screaming your lungs out. Curled in the sofa, gripping Jungkook's left side for dear life. While the culprit himself was laughing at your current state. At every screams you let out, he would snort. It was horribly annoying but you couldn't do anything.

"Wait, are you crying?" Jungkook snorted once again as he saw the way you buried yourself in his fabric clothed arm.

You pinched his stomach, receiving a yelp from the man. "It's not funny, you moron," you slapped his thigh, acting tough but failed when you heard another scream from the TV—resulting on you to flinched.

At your words, his laugh got louder to the point he was having a hard time breathing. "You don't like horrors?" he asked breathily, even without looking at him—you could feel the sickening smirk on his face.

"Don't act dumb, I've told you that I hate it," you muttered, your voice muffled by his arms.

"I thought you were lying when you said that," he shrugged, still a hint of laugh in voice. You threw him a glare which he stuck his tongue out in return.

"Use me as your distraction then," You frowned up at the man just to find that he was focused on watching the TV. Your eyes tcould only stare at his jaw.

"How?"

Jungkook hummed. "Just do anything you like." You squinted your eyes. A small smirk painted your lips as you came up with an idea.

Trying to look as innocent as possible, you frowned as if thinking of what to do. Jungkook glanced at your face for a good second before turning his gaze back to the front. He was caught completely off guard when you suddenly jumped on his lap. His eyes were blown wide as he watched you get comfortable on his thighs.

"What are you doing?" the man asked cautiously, his brows furrowed as he looked up at you.

You hummed questioningly. "You said I could do anything."

"What? You take back your words?" you asked once you saw his eyes widened to the size of a saucepan. Jungkook's mouth gaped lightly before he gulped.

He was surprised to see your sudden boldness. But to say that he don't like it, it would be a lie. A pretty smirk slowly crept up onto his cherry lips. The Alpha stared at your body carefully, making you anxious under his stare.

"I don't mind you blocking the movie," he bit his lip. "The view right now is certainly much better," his tongue darted out to lick his cherry coloured skin. You widened your eyes, and despite your shaky legs you instantly stood up.

"You and your dirty mind," you glared, leaving him alone in the living room.

Jungkook chuckled at your flustered state, before turning around on the sofa to find you in the connected kitchen. "Sorry," he cheekily smiled. You looked up from the marble top, glaring at the Alpha. 

"Sorry," you mocked him, receiving a choked laugh from the other side of the room.

You resumed what you were doing as the movie went on. Pulling out your pack of tea from the cabinet and dropped a pocket inside your mug. You felt Jungkook's gaze on you when you reached up to the sugar jar.

Cautiously, you looked up to be met with his curious brown orbs. "What?" you asked while mixing the sugar in your warm tea. Jungkook shrugged as he kept on staring at you, the movie no longer in his mind.

"What's for dinner?" he questioned, looking at you from where he sat.

You let out a chuckle at his question. "Don't you think it's kinda funny?" you closed the sugar container, putting it in the cabinet.

Jungkook's face contorted into a frown at your words. "What's funny?" he asked confusedly. You sipped on your tea before gesturing to the kitchen.

"We've been roommates for a couple of years but then this is going to be your first time to eat my cooking," you chuckled.

Jungkook let out an 'ah' before a small laugh left his mouth. "Yeah," the man rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"I used to be scared at you, you know?" you suddenly confessed. Your roommate's brows jumped to his hairline.

"Why?" he scoffed.

"You're just.. scary," you held back a laugh at his reaction.

"Even your existence screams 'Alpha'," you watched as he groaned in embarrassment. Your laugh rang through his ears.

"I don't know what to say," he chuckled nervously. You shrugged at him before rummaging through your storage.

"Sorry, I guess?" he spoke barely a whisper. You looked up from what you're doing to laugh at him.

"Don't take it seriously, I was just saying my opinion about you," you shook your head amusedly as you picked two of your favourite instant noodle pack.

"I'm not scared at you anymore, so chill out Alpha," you said, half joking.

Your roommate grinned before standing up to walk to the kitchen. He sat himself on one of the stool as he watched you ripped open the instant ramen packaging. "But seriously though, I'm sorry."

You averted your gaze to the man currently sitting infront of you. "For what?" 

Jungkook pursed his lips. "For everything," he began, his cheeks a shade of soft pink, "I've been treating you so badly. If I knew you were this nice, I wouldn't have imagine myself treating you the way I did. I was blinded by my blood status."

"And popularity," you added, a sly smile on your lips. The man chuckled, "Yeah that too."

"You don't need to apologise," you assured him. 

"Leave it in the past," you said as you fill a pot with water.

"Puberty hit you like a truck, huh?" he rested his head on his fist above the kitchen counter. You turned around to take a glimpse of him.

"What's that suppose to mean?" you frowned suspiciously.

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head as if to tell you it's not something serious. "It feels like it was just yesterday when you nodded to my threats with those innocent eyes of yours," he chuckled as he recalled the particular day.

You snorted as you listened. "But now, look at you," the man paused his words to whistle while looking at your body up and down. You couldn't help but get all flustered under his stare, but nonetheless sending a glare to him.

"You've become a determined.. intelligent, bossy woman," he scoffed, shaking his head. But the impressed look was still on his face.

"Subtract the 'bossy' part," you cringed. Jungkook nodded in defeat.

"Do you remember that one night?" this time it's your time to speak. The Alpha raised a brow, asking you to continue. You bit your lip to prevent yourself from bursting out laughing as you mix all the seasoning inside the ramen.

"I think it was a year ago. It was the day after you came out as an Alpha," you began.

"Sounds familiar to you?" you tried to hint the oblivious man. But Jungkook simply shook his head.

"I don't know if it was your status or what, but you literally walk around in our dorm wearing those—I don't know, eyeliner? The bold black one," you snorted. "It was so thick. You should see my face trying not to laugh."

Jungkook immediately groaned, burying his face in his hands. "Leave it in the past," he whined helplessly while your laughs echoed through the whole kitchen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
so so so so sorry for taking a very long time to update :((
something came up >< but fr im so sorry
imma update twice today as an apology <3 thank u for reading btw, thanks so so so much
' 3 ' 

21/12/2020