1

The cool spring breeze hit your skin as you walked through the crowd of students. After two days of weekend, it's finally time for school. You're a highschool student as you can see. A sixteen years old petite female from the school journalist club that somehow manage to stay behind the spotlight.

Smiling softly, you breathed in for the last time before pushing your classroom door open. Not to be dramatic, but you just really hated going to school. I mean, everyone hates Monday because of this hellhole.

As you sat yourself on your designated table, far away on the back of the class—right next to the window, a distinct call of your name resonated through the loud chattering of high schoolers. You hesitantly put your bag aside and looked up with a frown.

"Eunha, sis!"

Your eyes found a pair of bright blue orbs. When you recognised the Alpha, you sported a smile, waving at her. As soon as you mouthed for the tall female to come closer, a whift of her musky yet fruity scent passed through your nose.

"What is it this time?" you raised a brow jokingly, a smirk grazing your lips.

Hwasa scowled at you, hitting your forearm. She took the seat beside you before spilling her new tea—boiling hot tea, that's what she said. You swore you felt like she's literally a walking gossip show. 

As usual, her daily gossip started with a certain name. Wether it's one of the senior or even the new teacher, it's always a name. But this time, the name that slipped through her dark red lips somehow caught your attention.

"Do you know Jeon Jungkook?" she questioned after looking around to check that no one's listening. 

You stared at her, definitely amused. "Everyone knows him," you stated a matter of factly. 

"How about Kang Seulgi, do you know her?" she looked at you expectantly. You thought for a while before guessing the familiar name.

"The leader of the dance club, right?" Hwasa nodded curtly, a determined expression on her face.

"Is there.. something between the two of them?"

The girl beside you shouted a 'bingo' receiving weird stares from the other students in the room. You winced at her loud voice, ducking your head lower. Hwasa turned her head around once again to make sure that there's no student eavesdropping your conversation. Seeing everyone's attention weren't on her anymore, the tanned girl returned her gaze back to you.

"There's a rumour saying that Seulgi is Jungkook's new girl," she whispered by your ear.

You tilted your head at her statement. "You mean girl as in girlfriend?"

Hwasa nodded with her lips turning into a small pout. "Weird, right?"

"I thought fuckboys don't do relationships," she muttered, staring into spaces while you frowned at the new information.

Jungkook have a girlfriend?

People may be surprised by the new rumour but you were more than shocked. You're the one who saw that particular boy brought different chicks every weekends or even every night. To hear that he committed to a relationship.. it just didn't click.

Jeon Jungkook and relationship will never be in the same sentence.

You knew you couldn't judge the Alpha like this. But you just couldn't help. How could you when you're the only witness of his one night stands. And to top it all; you had no way of getting rid of the witness title.

Why? Because he's your roommate

Jeon Jungkook, the famous fuckboy, was your one and only roommate since the first year of highschool.

Of course no one knew about this. Because the man himself threatened you—if you tell anybody about him as your roommate, he won't hesitate to bring hell into your life.

So since that one night, Jungkook became your secret room partner and the other way around.

•°•°•°•

The loud chattering of students rang through your ear. You were currently seated on a table at the back of the cafeteria with Hwasa right across of you. She was busy eating like usual, munching on her lunch. 

It was loud to say the least—the cafeteria. But when a certain couple came in through the glass door, the window nearly broke due to the loud voices. Even Hwasa turned around in her seat to look behind her.

Jungkook and the dance club leader held hands as they strolled to the middle of the room. The largest table where the popular group sits. As cliche as it sounded, those kinds of popular gangs still exists. Even in highschool.

"He even invited her to sit on their table," Hwasa whispered, referring to the table surrounded by the infamous group of boys. "I bet Bangtan were ecstatic when Jungkook told them about his relationship."

You scoffed at her sarcasm, but nodded nonetheless. "Hm," you agreed, "he's used to fuck around."

As if the said boy felt your stare, he turned around. His eyes met your bored gaze. He simply glared at you for a split second before turning back to his conversation with his so-called girlfriend.

You weren't surprised at his cold demeanor. I mean, he's your secret roommate. It's not like he wanted you to act all friendly to him at school. You shook your head with a sigh, picking on your macaronis as you lost your appetite.

•°•°•°•

"Jungko—Ah! Harder A—Alpha harder!"

You tossed around on your bed, cursing silently once again as the high pitched voice rang through your room. Midnight has passed but the moans and gasps were still there. Not to mention the sound of his headboard banging onto the wall.

You couldn't sleep at all because of the earth shattering voices upstairs. Your roommate's groans didn't do any help either. By hearing the pitch of the moans that seemed rather higher than a few hours ago, you expected their marvelous sex could last till sunrise. 

And to put the cherry on top, Seulgi's moans were loud—so loud that it sounded like she's screaming. You're not surprised though, she's an Alpha. It's kinda weird to see her having sex with another Alpha, but who are you to judge?

"Ngh! W—Want your knot p—please AH!"

A loud groan escaped from your lips when you heard Seulgi's rat-like voice. 

Knot? So Jungkook's on his rut? 

"Perfect," you muttered under your breath, voice muffled by your pillow. It seemed like you're not going to have your pretty sleep tonight.