6

You were currently in the kitchen, stirring your tea as you scrolled to your social media. You were too focused on exploring the internet that you didn't realise Jungkook walking down the stairs. He immediately smiled when he saw your pouted face. "Whatcha doin?" 

Your face brightened up when you saw the Alpha. "I made tea, you want some?" you offered. Jungkook shook his head, sitting on the stool across of you.

"What's your plan for tonight?" he asked, filling the silence. You hummed for as you recalled on your schedule, your hand stirring the hot chamomile tea without you realising.

"Movie night, I guess," you answered after a good minute.

Jungkook's ears perked up at that, "Can I join you?" You smiled, happy that you wouldn't need to watch alone this time. And also for the fact that the Alpha will be able to put his mind away from his breakup for a while.

"Sure," your lips curled up into a grin. "Movie recommendation?" you asked, honestly bored with watching the same Disney movie all over again.

Jungkook hummed as he thinks. "Are you good with horrors?" he questioned carefully

"I'll skip that. Thank you," you cringed. Jungkook's chuckles echoed through the room. You couldn't help but smiled at the sound.

"I'm fine wi—OUCH!"

A loud cracking sound resonated through the room. You pulled your hands away from the hot substance on the kitchen counter. Your hands were definitely red now. Your roommate jumped instinctively, circling the counter to look at your hands. However a sudden curse slipped out of his mouth as he stepped on a broken piece of your mug.

"Oh my God, are you hurt?" you worriedly asked, letting go of your own hand in an instant.

You were about to walk towards the male before he stopped you. "I'm going to clean this first," he pointed to the mess on the floor, "Stay there," before strolling away to the storage room.

As soon as he came back, he picked up the sharp pieces and threw it inside a plastic bag. Then went outside for a while to throw the plastic away, before standing infront of you.

You watched as he eyed your right hand, "Let's wash it with cold water then I'll put ointment on it."

You gave him a curt nod, low-key taken aback at his sudden caring demeanor. You followed him silently as he took your right hand and bringing it under the tap on the kitchen sink. A soft sigh escaped your lips when the cold water hit your skin.

"That's so much better," you chuckled while he patted your hand gently with a tissue. His features brightened up with a bunny-like grin at your words.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll take the meds," he simply instructed before leaving you alone.

When he came back, you were on the sofa sitting limply with your right hand on your lap. Jungkook immediately took the space next to you and you watched as the muscular Alpha opened the lid of a small container in his grip. A cold sensation hit your skin when he rubbed the ointment on your hand.

"What's that?" you asked curiously. Jungkook hummed as he focused on handling your burnt hand.

"Aloe Vera gel," he simply answered. 

"Bangtan made it for me last week when they went overseas," Jungkook smiled at the thought. Ah so that's why he was so excited to get the gel, you mentally cooed.

"All done," he exhaled, smiling at your hand proudly. You looked at your skin with an impressed look.

"Thank you," you thanked the man next to you which he returned with a subtle wink. He patted your shoulder before he walked up the stairs to his room. 

You pursed your lips when you felt your cheeks warming up. Suddenly thankful that the man was currently in his room to put the ointment away.

Feeling drained, you decided to rest for the day, noting the fact that you have no more tasks left. It was afternoon anyways, so you thought sleeping for a few hours before night-time would be nice. Standing up, you spare a glance at the stair before walking to your room.

As you closed the door, you immediately let out a long breath that you didn't even realise you've been holding in. Careful to not wipe the ointment off your hand, you lay on your bed.

However as you were about to close your eyes, your ears perked up at the sound of a knock on your door. You tiredly sat up on your elbows. "Come in," you simply said, knowing it must be your roommate.

Jungkook's head popped in first, resulting on you to chuckle. "How can I help you?"