14 (edited)

Jungkook smiled at you as soon as he heard the words. Finally, he thought with eyes that never cease to leave your face. Guessing on what did he do in his past life to have you in his arms.

You stared up at him and put a hand on his chest. The man's hoodie was soft and warm when you touched it. "Are you up to be a pillow?"

The Alpha grinned at your puppy eyes. "Of course, Angel."

You sighed contently as you snuggled into him. Jungkook was grinning ear to ear at the sight of your tiny figure cuddling to his broad one. The young man brought his hand up to lay on your head, rubbing and massaging your scalp.

"You're not sleepy?" You felt Jungkook shook his head at your question.

"I took a nap after school," he simply answered.

The man saw the way you barely manage to respond. So he rubbed your shoulder with the pad of his thumb, attempting to make you feel relaxed. "Sleep, I'm going to wake you up at six."

"Too early," you whined helplessly, not liking the fact that tomorrow is another school day. The man before you scoffed at your word.

"Do you want to skip tomorrow?" Deep down he's very much the same as you—dreading to go to school for another math class that he despises so much.

"Hm, Hwasa's not going either," you yawned, unconsciously snuggling deeper into his chest, "she's going to Sidney for a week."

"Okay, if that's what you want," Jungkook smiled as he played with the ends of your locks, "now sleep, I promise I won't wake you up."

•°•°•°•

The man yawned as he glanced at the clock on the wall across of him. The digital clock showed that it's barely midnight.

Jungkook let out a sigh at the way you looked so deep in your slumber. Seeing you sniffing his jacket ever so often while snuggling deeper into him, he couldn't hold back the pride in his chest.

"How can you look so gorgeous even while sleeping?" The Alpha chuckled under his breath while bringing his hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear.

He knew he's a coward for saying that to you while you're asleep. But he couldn't hold it in any longer. It had been what days or weeks of him burying his feelings. Not to mention the way you get more beautiful as days go by, you're literally tempting him to reach out to you and tell you about the things he loves about you. But the young man knew he couldn't, he needed to wait.

The relationship you and him had was just a simple one that friends slash roommates have. To say that he's frustrated with that was definitely an understatement.

Why can't he just say it to you?

Why can't he confess his feelings for you? He had done lots of confessing shits in the past even if it's just a lie or a dare from one of his friends.

The Alpha himself was confused.

Why is it different when it comes to you?

What's so special about you that made him feel all fuzzy and giddy every time he's with you?

A part of him knew it's because of you being imprinted to him. But another little part of the Alpha knew it's also because of his feelings towards you. He had grown incredibly comfortable with you to the point he's yearning for your company every time you went away. Even if it's just a two minutes departure like when you went to the kitchen to refill your empty tea mug.