35

Valeria

I'm guessing me and Vinnie we're gonna do the thing where we both ignore each other and not talk about our feelings because we're both too stubborn. He hadn't called me or texted me since yesterday but I wasn't even worrying about it because part of me was mad still. Willow wanted me to call him but I made the argument of why do I always have to be the first to say sorry.

I knew she wanted to argue back with, "Well technically he apologized first because it was his wrong doing," but she didn't say anything. She then proceeded to tell me that it's not about me apologizing first, it's about us communicating our problems with each other since we've unpacked the fact that I still am wary of Emily.

It was honestly something I didn't want to do.

But I knew I had to do it because I still care about Vinnie.

So I told her I'd call him if she sat in the room with me. Obviously she jumped at the idea because believe it or not, Willow is nosy as fuck.

But anyways, I went and grabbed my phone, scrolling through the recent calls list to find Vinnie's name. I had him under "Baby🧡✨", and all that went through my mind was, "What if he changed my contact name back to Valeria?"

"Are you deadass right now?" Willow laughs.

"What I'm being serious. I would be so hurt if he changed it to Valeria. It took much convincing for him to change my name the first time I asked him to move it from Valeria." I tell her.

"What did he change it to the first time?"

"Gorilla Grip V." I say seriously. I couldn't even believe the words that came out of my own mouth and I tried so hard not to laugh but Willows ass can never be serious so she started to make me laugh when I looked up at her.

"Are you fucking serious!! Gorilla grip V?!" She laughs out.

"I said it as a joke but he actually changed it." I laugh with her.

"But do you have a gorilla grip though??" She ask seriously.

"Wouldn't know. I'm a fucking virgin." I say, thinking I'm stating the obvious. "Wait you didn't loose it to Mason?" She ask. "No and I'm ashamed that you'd ever think I would sleep with him."

"I could've sworn you told me that... oh never mind. I'm thinking of the wrong Mason." She says, dismissing the topic. "What other Mason do you know?" I question. "Remember Hayley? Blonde hair? And big tits?" She says. It takes me a minute but I nod my head after remembering. "Well yeah. Her. She was dating Mason Daniels who was a college student at Columbia university and she bragged about sleeping with him or whatever." Willow says.

"How do you even know this?" I ask.

"She told me and half the girls in our art class. I was just as confused as you but she was pretty excited so we don't judge over here. If she wants to pop a little pussy, let her! At least someone's getting it." Willow shrugs. I laugh at her but nod my head agreeing.

"Bitch?! Look at what happened. We got off topic and spent like 20 minutes talking about bare bullshit. Go call Vinnie so you two can talk this out please." She says.

I nod my head and open my phone back up to his contact. I press the call button and raise the phone to my ear. Suddenly I hear a phone ringing from outside so I get confused wondering where it's coming from. "What is that?" I whisper.

Willow shrugs her shoulder, and we both get out of the bedroom, walking into the living room see. No one is there, but then I notice the ringing is coming from outside the door. "What the fuck." I say. Suddenly I open the door, not bothering to look, and realize that the phone ringing was Vinnie. He was standing outside the apartment door with a bear and a small sign that read 'I'm sorry.'