Shiver|36|

A/N: *Strong Content* In This Chapter ;)

I had just come back from work, and when I tell you that Steven has been very grumpy and stressed these past few days that Jenna and I had to come and tell him if he needed anything. Whenever Jenna went in he didn't want anything but when I went in and ask him he wanted all my comfort, which was kind of cute.

I decided to take a bath and put on some comfortable clothes after I made him some food so that I can take it to him. I also packed a few movies so that we can watch them.

On my ride to his apartment, I kind of felt nervous since I didn't let him know I was going or advised him, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

After a few 20 minute drive to his apartment, I finally got here, and when I step out of the car, I probably looked very bad right now with my sweats and crop top, but I didn't care.

I finally got inside the big fancy building that he lived in, and I got inside the elevator and pushed the number to his floor, which I've memorized from all the times I've come here to practice. Suddenly I get this overwhelming feeling and nostalgia rushing back to me when I see the numbers change from the top of the elevator.

My Anxiety starts rising from the memory and I feel like I can't breathe, then the elevator door finally opens revealing his apartment which calms me a little more. I take a deep breath and final step in. It's oddly quiet in here. I  walk to his kitchen and place the bag of food on top of his counter.  I walk to his living room.

"Steven!" I scream out his name. When I don't hear any response, I step into one of the room doors that is wide open. When I step inside I suddenly know that this is his bedroom from the decoration in here. Then I hear a loud voice that startles me. Is that...Steven singing?

I smile to myself when I realize that Steven is indeed singing in the shower, Wow he is actually good. I jump on his bed and sit in the middle and lean my head on his headboard, admiring his voice, and then I hear the shower turn off. He is so going to get startled when he sees me on his bed. I got into his apartment with one of the cards that are needed to enter so he wouldn't know.

He finally opens the door, and I cross my arms amused when he hasn't noticed me. And holy shi- he had his white towel low on his torso and he was drying his hair with one of his other towels, while his eyes were closed. He finally opens his eyes and he stumbles back when he sees me and I smile widely amused.

"Hannah," He says and I try hard not to burst out laughing.

"You didn't tell me you can sing, "I say furrowing my eyebrows, and he smirks. "I love it," He still looks a little thrown aback from my sudden outburst but he just shrugs and opens his walk-in closet. I get off his bed and stand in front of the closet with my arms crossed. He finally walks out with his clothes and he looks at me intently but still looks confused.

"How come you didn't let me know you were coming over?" He asks and I shrug, before I can speak again he throws his towel to the floor revealing his big erection, making my eyes widen to how big it is. I rapidly turn around to cover my eyes and he laughs.

"Steven!" I shout making him laugh even more.

"So why?" He asks again, and I finally am able to answer his question after his outburst.

"Well, I decided to surprise you with some food, and some...movies," I explain and then I feel him walk towards me behind me, and he places both of his arms around my waist, making me get unsteady. I then feel his mouth next to my neck and he begins kissing it slowly. "Then...I didn't see anyone so...I came in here," I explain not being able to form my words right from him kissing my neck.

After giving me small kisses, he turns me around roughly and stares into my eyes deeply.  He is making it way harder to focus on his eyes when he is shirtless.

All of a sudden he kisses me roughly, making me stumble back into the bed. Holding himself up with his hands, he kisses me harshly, and I place my arms around his neck. He continues to kiss me until we are both out of breath and he leans his forehead into mine.

I then feel his right hand touch my stomach slowly, making me shiver under his touch. He begins to move his hand to my stomach and I pull on his hair harshly making him groan into my mouth. 

He lowers his hand until he reaches the band of my sweats and before I know it he puts his hand inside making me swallow hard. I haven't had anyone touch me this way for at least 4 years. 

He pulls away from the kiss so that I can confirm him to keep going and I nod slowly.

When I nod he grows a satisfied smile, and he finally reaches the hem of my laced underwear, and I bite my lip while he stares at me intently. Getting his hand inside my underwear I moan. Before I know it he starts circulating my wet insides slowly. I begin to kiss him, hungrily wanting him to keep going.

When he senses I want more he thrusts a finger inside me making me gasp at the sudden depth. "Your so tight, Hannah," He says making me swallow hard again.

He begins to kiss me deeply as he thrusts his finger in and out of me, making me let out pleasurable sounds. "Can you take another one?" He questions and I hesitate for a moment but nod anyway, so he puts it in slowly. He lifts his head to look at me to make sure he isn't hurting me.

I just pull him up to kiss me again, and he smiles into the kiss.

~~~

As we ate the food, I brought for him, we watched some of the movies that I brought for us to watch in his living room.

Then he started judging me for just bringing comedy movies."Why would you just bring comedies?" He asks and I just shrug.

"Because I love them...duh," I say and he smiles. "What kind of movies do you like then?" I ask him while I lay on his chest.

"Maybe... Horror," He says and I furrow my eyebrows in disgust.

"No way, I'm not a fan, they terrified me," I complain.

"Only some of them, not all of them," He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"No, definitely all of them," I protest.

"No, they are not," He says making me roll my eyes, and he pinches my ass as a warning to not roll my eyes again. I just smile and continue to watch the movie.

I wanted him desperately to keep going earlier but he insisted that we should wait a little more time before we did anything else, which completely warmed my heart...deeply. That still didn't change the fact that I wanted him badly. My lust for him was growing.

~~~