~Prologue~

5 years ago...

I was sitting at the park's bench with my grandma taking in the fresh air from England's beautiful city park that we always come to every now and then. Grams and I have always been accustomed to always admire the playing kids and just talk about how our days went.

Right now we were starring at two little kids that were playing among the swings, fighting in whose turn it was to go on the swing. I know it might sound weird how we stare at them but it's just something we do.

Grams face broke into a smile when she saw them fighting over a swing. I was also doing the same, but I was in actual deep concern that they actually end up getting hurt over fighting.

I've always had a soft spot for little kids or even babies.

"Grams what if they get hurt?" I questioned turning my attention back to my grandma who was still smiling at them. She turned her attention back to me. Her gray hair making a little movement.

"It's fine Anna," She said turning her head back to the kids. She always called me Anna as a short cut for Hannah, she claims that it is too long, but shes literally just taking two letters off my name. She always argues with my parents about it, but they just ignore her, I know shitty ass parents.

Grams points over where the kids are playing, "See look — parents are coming to stop them, "I then turn my attention back, and I feel relieved for it when I see the parents trying to get them apart.

The mom is pushing the little boy off the other little girl while the Dad try's to grab the boy off under the little girl.

Grams and I turn our heads towards each other and all of a sudden we start laughing.

"Oh Jesus, kids are so funny sometimes, "Gram says still chuckling a little. She then turns serious  as if she is in deep thought and then turns to me." Anna, when are you going to give me a grandbaby?" She asks all of a sudden. I turn my head towards her rapidly.

"Grams!" I said pushing her arm gently. She starts laughing, and I let out a shy laugh as well.

"Maybe in the future, Anna. In the future, I know it," she says confidently.

"How would you know that?" I ask scrunching my eyebrows. She stays thinking for a little before speaking again.

"Cause your mom said the same when she was your age," She says as she looks in front of us. "But right now what you should do is focus on college and get your bachelors, and get a job. Then you go from there," She changes the subject, we really didn't talk about mom because she has always been heartless after her...incident, she only showed kindness when she wanted too, same with my dad, but at least he showed some sort of effort.

I smiled, "We'll see grams,"

~~~

I was now walking in front of my boyfriend's home, Jake. We always see each other every night, which was now part of my everyday routine.

I didn't let him know I was coming over today, since he must've known I was coming already.

I walked up to the elevator building and headed inside the big elevator. I pressed down the number to his floor and waited patiently until his floor came up in blue numbers on top of the elevator.

Once the floor stopped and the elevator doors opened I walked out of the big elevator and walked the hallway and headed towards his room number.
When I got there I knocked once, no answer, twice, no answer. So I turned the knob to his apartment slowly, and it was surprisingly open.

When I stepped inside the living room the pillows were on the floor, and there were two wine glasses on the middle living room table. My eyebrows furrowed when I see a lipstick stain on one of them. "What the hell!" I shouted.

I quickly walked to his bedroom, and I turned the knob angrily. 'Cause, what I saw next was what I was exactly expecting over the SO obvious evidence in the living room.

He was in the bed with a blond girl under him. Jakes's eyes filled with worry once he saw me standing there looking at both of them. "Hannah, this is not what it looks like, "He said as he stood and tried putting his pants up. He walked towards me.

"Don't fucking come any closer, stay the fuck away!"I say anger rising inside of me. "Don't ever fucking talk to me ever in your fucking life!" I say as I walked out of the bedroom door.

Fucking pathetic. I can't believe I loved a man like him all this time. I felt betrayed, stupid, and mostly hurt.

I drove for seemed like an hour, I just wanted to get home and play my piano. I always played when I was hurt, or even when I was happy. Learning to play was the greatest decision I've ever gotten to do in my life. It brought me so much peace.

Finally, I got to the big driveway of my house and quickly got off the car, and headed towards the house and into my room.

When I first got my piano I ordered for it to be placed in my bedroom, next to my window which always held a beautiful scenery of beautiful trees outside.
The best time I've spent on my piano was when it rained.

I sat down on my piano bench slowly, and I turned my piano pages to 'Beethoven's-Moonlight sonata', and started playing.

My fingers pressed into the keys slowly.
And I automatically got lost in the melody.