hello

Hello, dear readers. It's been a while.

*waves awkwardly*

The next chapter is coming in an hour or so. I've finished writing it, but I need to go and eat breakfast now before I can edit it, so please don't be mad at me

 I've finished writing it, but I need to go and eat breakfast now before I can edit it, so please don't be mad at me

I'm writing this chapter to talk about two things. First of all, I have completed the companion book that used to be called Notes and Unspoken Words and that is now called Laconic. If you don't know what that is, it's sort of like a prequel to this book that focuses on Theo and Blaise during their seventh year of Hogwarts under the Carrow rule. Corben acts as a minor character in that book.

I really enjoyed writing that book (full of gay angst, which is my favourite thing to write) and I'd really appreciate it if you'd check it out.

No pressure though!

Also, there's a small contest going on at the end of that book, so you can participate if you like. (the contest is sort of related to the book but you can still participate if you haven't read it!)

The second thing I want to say is that I'm going to change the title of this book. Since they're both parts of a series, I want them to have similar names and similar covers. And anyway, this title sort of doesn't fit this book anymore as a lot of things have changed since I started writing it.

I still don't know what the new title is going to be but I'll notify before I change it so as not to cause any confusion.

That's it for now! I know it's been a few months since I last updated this book but I'm hoping to update this a bit more frequently now. *fingers crossed*

Thank you all so much for reading and it makes me really happy to see that you enjoy it. I appreciate all the love I get from all of you, all the comments and the votes. It means so much to me that you guys love Corben as much as I do because he's my most favourite character to write! (I'm sorry, other OC's)

I love you all, and stay safe!