acknowledgement ft. the office

Sorry, that was me freaking out because I have finally finished this book

I would like to thank each and every one of you for going through this (not so) little journey with me. Your votes and comments mean so so much. That is not to say I don't appreciate the silent readers because I really do! I appreciate that you guys are taking the time to read my book.

I never thought when I started this book that Corben would turn out to be one of my favourite characters to write about, nor did I imagine that he would be loved by so many people. Honestly, it was very gratifying to see that you all loved him and his relationship with Harry. I had a lot of fun developing their life and I'm very proud of how far they've come.

If you aren't aware, there is a second book in this universe starring Theo and Blaise

If you aren't aware, there is a second book in this universe starring Theo and Blaise. It takes place during their last year at Hogwarts under the Carrow rule and it's called Laconic. Corben appears there as a side character. I finished writing the book quite recently and I would really appreciate it if you checked the book out if you haven't already!

On another note, I'm going to take a short break from writing and then I'll come back to edit these two books. I realise my writing has changed and improved a lot since I started these two books and they need a little revision to make them a little better than they were. I have also messed up some plot points here and there (like Corben's age), which I'm going to fix.

Now I have a question for you. Do you prefer chapters with or without titles?

I personally love chapter titles so I'm thinking of giving titles to the chapters when I edit them. Hopefully, this and the other book will be more organised and fleshed out when I'm done with them.

You may remember that I've mentioned I'm going to change the title of this book. I'll do it once I manage to come up with a proper one. (Honestly, coming up with titles is the hardest part of writing a book).

Lastly, would you guys like to read random, sort of filler, chapters about Harry/Corben and Theo/Blaise? Because I have a lot of scenes planned inside my head which I never found the chance to incorporate into my books. I honestly have Harry and Corben's whole future planned out. I also have the whole subplot of Theo and Blaise breaking up planned out but I couldn't write them since it's all written from Harry or Corben's perspective.

I might write one or two extra chapters to show what happened to Blaise and Theo. I had thought of publishing them in my one-shot book but I don't think many of you will read it if it's there so I might just publish them here as bonus chapters. What do you guys think?

Also, do let me know what you think/thought of this story. What was your favourite Harry/Corben moment? Were you disappointed in any part of the story? It really helps me improve if you offer criticism so I'd appreciate it if you let me know if there was anything I could have done better!

Once again, thank you so very much for reading this book even though it has no solid plot. I love you all so much. Stay awesome!

 Stay awesome!