five

9:07 a.m. London (Dorms)

Dream didn't remember ending his call with Nick but his phone was off so one way or another it ended. He needed that so bad, after being hung up on a guy who didn't even text him. It was nice to laugh.

The tall, dirty blonde haired boy got out of bed and did his usual morning routine. Skipping breakfast for now.

Once dressed in his comfy sweatpants and white tee, Dream took a seat at his desk, just next to his bed. Opening his computer to order the text books he needed for all his classes. That way later he could just go pick them up.

Yup, just a normal morning without checking his phone. Dream was worried if he opened it he would be disheartened.

Therefore he avoid his problem at all costs with many distractions. Such as making his room all nice and tidy, looking online for some kind of transportation aside from walking and the train.

It was nearly 12:50 by now. Dream was still distracting himself when his phone buzzed.

Afraid to check he just looked back to his email-

"Crap!" He yelled as he quickly grabbed his keys and ran out the door. The pick up time for his textbooks were from 11-1.

Almost running full speed down the hallway, Dream decided to take the stairs as they would be so much faster.

Damnit, why can't I just do something right.

                                            —
5:12 p.m. London

George was already up. In fact he hadn't actually gone to sleep. He was pacing back and forth in his room.

Annoyed, he finally gave it up and sat on the ground with his back against the wall.

George stayed here until a small knock from across the room was heard. It was his mother.

"Good morning!" She sang while stepping into her sons room. Once she seen where he was she stopped in her tracks.

He looked up, exhausted just a little because of the lack of sleep he had gotten. But once George seen it was his mum he perked up so he wouldn't worry her.

"Georgey, are you ok?" She asked while slowly approaching him.

He stood up and smiled at his mum.

"Yeah mum I'm ok, sorry I was just thinking." He said as we met her about half way into his room, giving her a quick hug to reassure her.

Of course she hugged back and smiled not knowing what trouble her own son was actually going through.

"Good. Well are you nearly ready? Your father and I have loaded almost all your boxes. He's just downstairs finishing his paper. We wanted to get a big lunch as a good luck party for you!" She said even though George was still in the clothes he had on from yesterday.

"Oh um, yes. I'll change and then I'll be down." He said after almost forgetting he had to move into his dorm room.

His mother nodded and walked out, shutting the door behind her. While George just stood in the middle of his room. Of course he was ready to start university but he was still worried.

7:58 p.m. London (Dorms)

Dream had successfully picked up his text books just before they closed the room. Which only meant yet another distraction.

He had gone this whole day so far without even touching his phone. And for Dream that was impressive.

Now he was settled. The whole room was clean and he had done everything he could possibly do. Although his roommate had yet to join him, Dream didn't mind. Maybe he'd get the dorm to himself.

Now what, everything is done..

He chuckled to himself as he scanned the room. His room back in Florida was never this clean. Dream's mom would be so proud.

I'll just send her a picture and then that's it...

Dream reached out for his phone. Once on, miles of messages and notifications flooded his screen. The more he scrolled the more there was.

Shaking his head he opened the message app and clicked on his mom. After taking a quick picture he sent it to his mom all the way back home.

Just before he closed his phone he'd seen a few other text. A handful from Nick, two from one of his sisters and one.. unknown number?

What the hell?

Dream looked at the area code but didn't recognize it. Plus it wasn't a saved number so it was probably a scam.

Amused, he opened the message to see what the scammers were trying to sell him now. Probably a cruise to India again.

"Hi, um I know it's like 4 in the morning but I finally got the courage to send this. Anyways this is George. Or if you don't remember me, you bull dozed me and I bought you breakfast. So yeah. I guess that's it. Sorry I didn't text sooner I was worried about the perfect first text. In the end I guess a crappy one is better than nothing. Um yeah.."

Dream reread the text almost ten times. Maybe.. George wasn't a dickhead as Dream started to assume earlier today.

He was just nervous.

"Oh my god.. What the hell!" Dream laughed as he kept reading the text.

Dream was worried about the boy who was actually flirting hardcore for no reason- he knew it! This wasn't stupid.. Dream was just impatient.

He had been looking at the same screen for so long he forgot it tells the person when they read it.

So Dream cleared his throat, got comfortable on his bed and read it again. Now for his reply.

It wasn't going to be as good as he initially planned but it was fine.

After going back and forth in his head, Dream finally picked up the phone and was starting to type his response to George.

He had such a good idea and if George was truly interested, this would get him hooked. And if not then it would save Dream any more turmoil and embarrassment.

Knock Knock

Dream paused, was that a knock? He checked the time in his phone. 9:16. Who was at his door this late?

Knock Knock Knock

Shit..

Dream jumped up and ran to his door. Opening it only partially. He peaked out the side of it to see who it was.

"About time. Theses boxes are heavy as hell." An older males voice said as he pushed the door open. Dream still standing behind it.

"Honey, we're in school grounds. Watch it- oh my.. this room is decorated so well already!" A female voice said following the male in.

Finally one last person walked in before Dream could stop any of them.

"Um I'm sorry, this is my dorm room.." Dream said after stepping out from behind the door. He was greeted with a middle age couple and one who had yet to turn around.

The couple were shocked, probably from Dream coming out from behind the door and his American accent.

"I'm sorry, this is the room the office said our son was moving into!" The woman said as she looked Dream up and down.

Dream sighed and closed the door. "Oh I see." Kind of relaxed but still worried.

The woman turned to the boy so was facing away, "Oh don't be rude, introduce yourself to your roommate!" The woman said.

Dream moved his gaze from the floor to the unknown figure, ready to see who he'd be living with for the school year.

The other took the hood of his hoodie off his head and turned in his heel.

"I- George?!"

"What- Dream? What the hell.."