nineteen

3:18 a.m. London

Knock Knock Knock.

. . .

The knocking continued. Getting louder and louder by the second as it sounded almost angry. The person who was on the other side was very persistent.

George, a nervous wreck looked at Dream and back at the door. Waiting for the other to do something. Instead Dream looked as if he had been shot and just stared at the door.

"Fucking put clothes on and answer it!" George whispered angrily as he shoved Dream off of him.

Dream finally snapped out of the daze and nearly fell out of the bed with the shove. Once off he quickly threw his boxers on.

Before leaving the bed he covered George up with the blanket.

Then with a deep breath, he headed to the person who at this point was about to break the door down.

Unfortunately, Dream couldn't peak and see who it was. Therefore he exhaled, and shook his hands a little as he gathered his courage.

Now there are many different situations that could go down, and he had to prepare for all of them.

Was it a student who lived beside them coming to complain?

Possibly A resident adviser who had gotten several compliments about the noise level.

Or maybe even a professor for some odd reason or another.

All these rushed through his mind as Dream slowly twisted the door handle after unlocking the locks.

George tried to lean and see who was there, but if he moved any more he too would fall off the bed. Plus.. it hurt to move in general after their night.

His heart raced as he watched Dream standing at the door, boxers only. Which was actually a pretty cute view.. that's beside the point.

Only the worst cases played on repeat in his head. Though, he couldn't help that his eyes slowly moved downwards to Dream's long, slender, scratched up back.

The door creeked as he came ajar. Dream, still not opening the door completely, tried to catch a glimpse of who was outside.

"Dream!"

The persons voice boomed as they finally seen his eyes peering out from the door.

At last the mystery was over.. Dream recognized who it was and flung the door open.

"No way!"

The two embraced in a tight, long hug as they dropped their bag in the middle of the hallway.

George thought it would be easier to explain if he was asleep.. it was three in the morning after all.

"Oh my god.. what are you doing here?!" Dream exclaimed as he slowly broke off the hug.

"I thought you missed me so.. I flew here for a couple weeks!" They said just as excited.

Overjoyed, Dream smiled and hugged the other again before letting him into the dorm room.

"Do you have a place or.. what's the plan?" Dream asked as he helped them bring in the luggage.

"Well I was hoping I could stay here if that's ok with you and uh.. your roommate."

He looked at George who he knew was obviously faking and back at the other.

"That should be fine. He's dead asleep, had a rough night." Dream winked as he crossed his arms, his smile never leaving his lips.