twenty two

12:08 p.m. London

Taking his best friend back to the airport took longer than expected. The bus got stuck in the traffic which caused Nick to miss his flight.

However, the two found they could purchase a same day flight.. for double the cost.

The blonde, as kind and generous as he is paid for the ticket. Unfortunately the flight left later on in the day. So to make sure they didn't miss this flight, the two stayed at the airport.

8:35 p.m. London

One last hug before Nick stepped onto the plane. Just before walking down the hall, he looked over his shoulder and smiled.

Dream laughed and waved as he watched the other make his way down to the door of the plane. There he was greeted by two nice flight attendants and the pilots.

All day, George had been texting him. Up until about two hours ago. His phone had been silent and without a notification since.

"I'll be home in an hour and a half. Want me to grab dinner?" Dream said aloud to himself as he texted that to the older male.

He had made it all the way to the shuttle and still hadn't gotten a response.

Weird.

Maybe he's working on school. As a matter of fact the two had put school off the whole time Nick was there. Though who wouldn't. It's rude not to entertain your guest.

Still, Dream had a small feeling something was wrong. He shrugged it off for now as he stepped onto the bus and headed back.

Once back he took a walk to grab dinner for himself and George.. who still had yet to text or call.

                                             —
(Mature, 21+)
* degradation, edging, cursing, self pleasure, some hair pulling, overstimulation, graphic descriptions*

Ever since waking up this morning, all that was on George's mind was Dream.

To be a little more specific, Dream's lips..

And to be even more clear, Dream's dick.

No matter what the brunette did to keep his mind busy, it always ended in him imagining what the other could do with his body.

Throughout the day he'd find himself spaced out, or even palming himself as his brain ran wild with the erotic imagery.

He didn't mean to ghost Dream. It was just so hard to focus on all the overdue homework, sitting in his bag.

However he was way over due for some intimate time with the blonde as they agreed to calm down while Nick was here. Especially after that coffee incident.

After fighting his own sexual desires and urges, George gave in. And not lightly either.

The first thing the brunette did was slowly undress himself. Quite honestly stripping for show.

Gently tugging his shorts off. Then slipping out of the oversized sweater which belonged to Dream. And finally, he hooked his fingers on the hem of his boxers. Slipping them off to reveal his hard on.