two

3:28 p.m. Florida

After long goodbyes and a few tears, Dream managed to get to the airport and to his gate. Of course remembering Nick wanted him to text.

"Hey I'm waiting to get on right now. There's a ton of people here." Dream sent as he nervously sat in line trying to get in the plane.

"Are they American people or British people going back?" He sent back to Dream.

Dream shook his head and laughed to himself. "Uh, how am I supposed to know? Ask them?"

" Look at their teeth." Sap sent back jokingly.

Dream accidentally let out a loud laugh/wheeze reading his friends text.

"What is wrong with you, I'm not doing that." Dream sent as he felt eyes on him after his loud laugh.

"Call me." Is all sap said.

He sighed and pulled his AirPods out before calling his friend. Of course looking around to see if anyone was still looking at him after his outburst.

"Hello?" Sap said in a tired voice.

"What? Are you sleeping right now?" Dream scoffed.

"Well yeah, I had a busy night if you know what I mean." He said in a suggestive voice.

Dream shook his head. "Oh come on, I know all you do is play video games and fail school. What could you possibly have done."

Nick let out a surprised laugh.
"Damn, you didn't have to come at me like that." He joked.

Dream laughed again but this time much more quiet as he didn't want the attention of the whole airport again.

"It's my turn to get on. I have to hang up."

"Bye Dreammm, say you love me." Sap insisted.

"What? No! I-I'm not saying that!" Dream laughed.

"Say it!" Sap said louder

"Fine! I love you. Now I need to go." Dreams cheeks flushed a soft pink knowing a few people definitely heard him say that.

"Yeah! I love you too Dream, be safe." Sap said as he hung up.

Dream put his phone away as he stepped up to the lady and gave her his ticket. This is it. Once he gets on he will start a new chapter in his life at his new university with hopefully new friends.

No matter how many times Dream would have second thoughts he would immediately shut them down. This was it, no turning back.

9:57 p.m. London

George had finished his last episode and mid afternoon snack just before heading back downstairs by his mum's request. He didn't get along with his father but hopefully since he's leaving he'll be a little easier on him.

"Nice of you to join your family George." His father scoffed while flipping a page in his newspaper.

I should have just stayed in my room..

"Your father and I had a gift for you since you'll be staying at university the whole time." George's mum said with a slick smile.

"You guys don't have to, I'll only be about an hour downtown." George scratched the back of his neck while plopping himself in the giant chair.

"Well ones from me and the other is from your father!" His mum reached behind the coffee table.

"Here!" She said while placing the box in George's hands.

George still not wanting to take the gifts glanced down at the black box with yellow lettering. Oh god... she didn't..

"Condoms.. u-uh thanks mum.." George's cheeks flushed a bright red as he set the box on the floor out of sight.

George's mum smiled and giggled to her self as she took the last gift and gave it to her son. This time the box wasn't as big and was actually a small leather box. George couldn't decide if it was a serious gift or what.

After very carefully lifting the lid open his eyes were met with a very beautiful and shiny watch. One similar to his grandfathers way back then.

"Wow, it's amazing. Where did you find this!" He exclaimed with a big grin spreading over his lips.

"Well we found it in storage and just took it to get polished and fixed. It's actually your grandfathers original watch." His mum said as she took her husbands hand in hers, taking in the image of her son so happy.

"Well, I just love it. Thank you both so much." George stood and gave his mum and father a hug.

"Yeah yeah, go finishing packing." His father said with a small sniff trying to hide his own tears.

George nodded and ran back upstairs with his two gifts in hand. Even though the first was embarrassing George couldn't be more grateful.