Chapter 3

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 3

I woke up from the bright light from the window groaning i turn around and bury my face in the pillow.

I feel like theirs something important today and i cant point what is it. Sighing i sit up and stretch i look around and I can't shake off the feeling of something missing. I got up and check the time to see its 8:15 and my eyes widen when I suddenly remember the interview.

Gosh how could i forgot that. So much for being punctual.

I run at the shower like my life depended on it and finished for 5 minutes. I brush my hair and put it in a bun then wear my wig and contacts.

I hurriedly dress and put my glasses and application form, grab my phone and wallet and put it all in a bag.

Its 8:30 and i hail a taxi.

"Where to maam?" The driver asked

"To t-he ki-ngs corpo-ration" i said still trying to catch my breath.

The driver nod and start driving. We drive for 20 minutes and i pay the driver. Looking up my eyes widen at how tall and beautiful it is.

I hurriedly go to the receptionist area

"Are you here for interview maam?" The receptionist who name is claire in her name tag

"Yes, do you know where to go for interview?" I asked

"Yes at the top floor maam"

"Thank u very much" i said running to the elevator

I press the top floor one the door opened. I was trying to catch my breath for all the running i did.

After what felt like forever the elevator opened and I hurriedly go out.

Looking around i saw lot of women in short skirts and revealing dress top. Some leave there button undone to show their cleavage.

As i look around i think im the only one who dressed appropriately. Almost most of the girls here looks like have been slapped in the face with lots of make up.

I found a nearby seat and decided to seat there to wait for my name to be called.

After ten girls that came out crying their hearts out my name is finally called.

"Ava Covington" a women called out

Standing up i straighten my skirt and hair before following the lady.

Seriously i am nervous as hell because i need this job and the other hiring companies i saw in the newspaper are shitty one.
As i follow the lady she knocked on the door with a ceo in big bold golden letter.

"Come in" a strong and masculine voice said. I don't know but hearing that voice gives me tingly feeling and goosebumps.

The lady gestures me that i can go inside.

Before i turn the doorknob i took a deep breath before going inside. I close the door behind me before looking up.

A gasp almost escape my lips when i stared at a greek god in front of me. ALMOST.

I know his ego is bigger than his beautiful head as I don't want to fuel it no more. As i stare at his beautiful hazel eyes that feel like sucked the energy outta you i seat my self down in front of his table.

"Ava Covington?" He asked

"Yes sir" i said nodding

  "I don't accept inexperience secretary" he said reading my resume.

"No sir, i promise I'll do my best just please hire me sir, i really need this job" I literally begged him

He looked at me for the first time.

He look at me as if observing. I hid my accent that i spent years doing which i greatly achieve.

"Good, all you need to do is sign here and you'll start tomorrow 9 am sharp. And I don't tolerate late people miss Covington"

Still shocked because i am hired the shock that i feel was replaced by joy. I jumped at my seat and grin at my boss saying

"Copy sir" with a salute i made myself out as i was literally bouncing at my feet while walking with shit eating grin.

The lady that led me here smile at me from her desk which is at the side of boss office.

She walked to me and hug me.

"Congratulations im glad that I don't have to deal with those bitches outside"laughing with her i nod

As she explain to me all the do's and dont's i listen to her intently so I won't be fired.

After all of the instructions she allowed me now to go home and rest for tomorrow.

Im his personal secretary after all.

Thank u!!
Slow update alert!!!