Chapter 5

Enjoy!!!
Mature content ahead!!!

Chapter 5

Nathaniel POV

Its been a week since i choose that girl as my secretary

What i felt like for the first time, that secretary of mine is breath of fresh air. She's the first women that i met who didn't seduce me and showed no interest in me.

Her enthusiastic attitude is rarely seen in this kind of field.

That big black glasses of hers is making her hideous and her clothes. She look like a nun wearing a long skirt.

I can't get her out of my head and it's making me angry.

I thrust harder at whoever her name is that im fucking right now.

"Yes yes yes right there right there" she scream as i thrust into her harder and faster

I groan as she clench around my cock. I flip her into her stomach and thrust into her immediately not giving her time to adjust.

"Ahhhh fuckk" i groan as i feel my balls tightening

I feel her cum rush at the side of my dick and that put me to the edge.

I cum into her not before thrusting my cock deeper inside her pulsating pussy.

I have a lot of pent up frustration and im still not done with her.

I turn her to her back and thrust again in her.

"Ahhh i-i ca-can't t-t-ake ahhhh.." i didn't let her finish as I thrust rapidly into her.

I laid in my back "ride" i said to her

She bite her lips and straddle my waist before holding my big thick cock into her hands and slide in her pussy.

I groan as she bounce into my dick faster, I grab her tits and rolled it in my fingers.

I groan and grab her hips to steady her before thrusting into her upward faster and deeper

"Yes yes don't stop don't stop" she screeched loudly as i felt my tip brush into her womb.

I groan as she squeezed my dick hard and that cause me to flip her over and drill into her  mercilessly.

I feel my balls again tightening and thrust into her harder deeper and faster that the bed is creaking loudly.

I groan loudly as my cum rush out of my tip and combine with her cum. I pull out of her and lay on the bed coming down from my high.

After i gain my breathing back to normal i stand and put on my boxers.

"Get out" i ordered coldly

"Why? I thought we have something together" she said tearing up

Im used to them acting like this and they all have the same words when i tell them to get out.

"We don't have something, your just my fuck toy that i can discard anytime i want, you better be out when i come back jessica"

"My name is kelly you asshole" she said shouting as i close the bathroom door

Smirking i feel victorious when i rile up girls.

I showered for 5 minutes before going out

And true to my words i sigh in relief when i found her no where.

I open my walk in closet door and found the suit that i told my secretary to buy for the party tonight.

I have to admit she got taste in fashion. I like the combination of my suit and my personality.

As i gelled my hair i hear my phone rang.

Reaching i saw my brother Angelo calling. "Nathan my man, how are you"

"Im good why are you calling?"

"Why are you always so serious, do i have to have a reason to call m— JAMEEESSSS you fucking dipshit how many times do i have to tell you not to eat my food—" I can't help but chuckle because of my childish siblings.

"Sorry 'bout that.. as i was saying... where did i stop again?.. NATHAAANNN my favorite brother how are youuu?" My sister Erika who is our youngest at 14 years old said excitedly as she snatch the phone away from Angelo

"Omygod why im always cut off when talking" Angelo said in the background frustrated

Still chuckling " princess im doing fine how are you?"

"Ohhh i love the dress that you give to me its so beautiful thank u nat"

"you don't need to thank me your our princess after all" i said

"Awww i need to hang up now by the way Ange called you cause he wants you to introduce him to your business partner daughter..byee" she said whispering

Shaking my head i grab my phone and made my way to my garage.

Choosing for my ride i pick my black Aston Martin and head to the reception for tonight's ball.

Hello thank u for readinggg!!!
Slow update alert🚨