Chapter 2

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 2

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in new york in 5 minutes"

Hearing that made me perk up and my hands sweaty. Moving in another country with no acquaintance is kinda nerve wracking, especially since I don't know my ways here. Fortunately the land lord of my rented apartment offer me to pick me up to take me to my apartment.

Sitting here for 7 hours and 46 minutes make me bored out of my mind that i make funny faces at the 3 year old kid beside me, well I thought it was funny but the kid suddenly cried that scared me to death so i pretended to be asleep because the mother turned to face me. Gosh that was embarrassing.

Looking outside the window i saw the busy city of New York with tall buildings. Checking the time its 8:14 pm and the plane has already departed.

Getting all my bags i strolled my way out of the airport and look for Mrs. Taylor the landlord. I saw my name in a big board that Mrs Taylor is waving. Now looking at her she's in her early 50's with a warm and happy aura that people around her make them smile.

I go to her and she look at me. Thank god my landlord is not one of those bitchy grandmas that when you pay delayed they would barge into your apartment and throw a tantrum.

"Hi Mrs Taylor im Ava Covington" i said to her smiling

"Oh no call me Belen you make me sound very old" laughing i nod at her

"And you can call me Ava" i said to her.

"Come on lets get to your apartment so you could settle down i know that flight is tiring" i nod at her

After putting my suitcases in the car we drove away to the apartment.

I was looking outside enjoying the beautiful buildings and street of New York City. We drive for 20 minutes until Belen parked her car outside the Burger King.

Now looking at the burger king i realized how hungry i was. The food in the airplane is tasteless. After we eat we drove for 5 minutes and we arrived at the apartment.

Looking at the outside it looks old but clean and modern. As we walked at the second floor we arrived at the apartment and she gave me my keys and i told her she can go home.

When i open the door my eyes widen at how beautiful the apartment looks with light brown walls a small tv with a sofa and two lamps at either sides,a dining table with 4 chairs a small kitchen with two bedrooms. And a perfect view of sun at the side of the sofa.

The bedroom is big and perfect with its closet and queen size bed and a window above it. The other room is smaller with two beds combined and a closet. All in all the apartment is perfect for what I'm looking for.

Sighing "i guess its time to unpack now" I muttered to my self.

Its been two hours now and i finished unpacking and buy groceries.

I realize why my head is hurting so i took my wig and contacts and change into comfortable clothes.
As i was seating at the sofa i stared blankly at floor. I don't know what to do. I should really get a job. I know that whoever the killer is checking all the hospitals in the whole world.

I was thinking if i find a work that is unexpected of me to apply. So i list all the kind of jobs.

Maid- no
School janitor- no
Cashier- no
Online tutor- no
Stripper- definitely no
Bartender- no
Teacher- no
Gardener- i don't even know how to garden so no
Waiter- there is a chance that when the killer eats at the restaurant he may recognize me especially I don't know him so no
Call center- nah
Secretary- oh my god yesss

This is perfect i can apply as a secretary since i have a secretary back in France when my father is handing me the business. Even though i work as a doctor I didn't forget my obligation as heir of  Villan enterprises . No one knows me and saw me. My father did his best to hide me so my life wouldn't be hard.

And since i know business it's perfect to apply as secretary.

I dash at the door where there is a news paper at the side of the door. I pick it up and walk to the living room to look for a job as secretary.

As i scan the open job list i saw the billion dollar company is hiring a secretary job and its on monday so today is sunday and tomorrow is the interview at 9:00 sharp. I look at its company name and my eyes widen when its a King Corporation.

My father's company is also well known in the whole world and before i go here i change my last name as Covington.

All i had to bring is my application form. I decided to look for formal dress that i will wear tomorrow. I like to be punctual and appropriate. Even when im the boss of Villan enterprises im always early and Im never late.

I like to plan things ahead to be perfect.

I found a pair of black skirt a white shirt with black blazer and a black strap heels.

I heard that Nathaniel king is a playboy and he has a godly look like a walking sex god.. gosh i bet he's a complete jerk and an asshole but i needed this job since it is said that it pays well.

Why men like him uses girls like a tissue and discard them like a trash. I just hoped that he wouldn't have is maniacal ways with me because I'll castrate his beautiful face.

Goshh im so advanced when thinking. I'll just avoid any of that.

HA! as if, you didn't get laid for the past 5 months.

Yeah yeah whatever. Curse you subconscious your supposed to support me.

After my inner battle inside my head i decided to call it night because its 11: 29 pm and i have interview tomorrow.

"Tomorrow will be eventful"

@ All rights reserve

Thank u for reading and advanced merry Christmas people