Chapter 4

Enjoy peeps!!!

Chapter 4

I woke up from my alarm clock blaring at my nightstand. As i sit up at my bed I stretch my limbs.

Im excited for my first day of work today.

I look at the time and it's exactly 8 am. I run at the bathroom to shower.

After i do my personal hygiene and dress in appropriate office attire I instantly fly to the office.

Its already 8:20 and I hurriedly call a taxi for 20 minutes drive in the office.

As I arrived its already 8:42 and i make boss his black coffee in the cafeteria. Its already 8:50 and i make my way to my office with the steaming coffee.

I huff a breath as i sit down on my chair. I have my own office which is between boss office and near elevator.

I heard the elevator ding and i glance at the glass wall of my office which has the perfect view of elevator and see my boss come out.

I admit he looked gorgeous in his suit with 5 o'clock shadow. Gosh Lord really take his time sculpting his face.

He looked over me as if to see if im already here and when his eyes connect to mine i gave him a salute with a grin.

I saw his lips twitch a little before looking forward and go in straight to his office.

Seeing that made me tingly again and I don't know why. Sounds cliche right?..

I waited for two minutes for him to settle down before bringing his coffee.

I knocked at the door and come in when he said come in.

"Good morning boss, here's your coffee" i said enthusiastically

He nodded at me as i put the coffee down.

"Do you have anything you want me to do today boss?" I asked professionally

"Yes, get my suit at the laundry shop and buy me a new suit for a ball party tomorrow choose something dark."

"Yes boss" i said

"My driver is waiting outside and he'll drive you to your destination, this is my penthouse key, you'll need it if i tell you to get something in my penthouse" he said after handing me a card in his penthouse

After that I hurriedly go to the elevator not before grabbing my bag again and walked outside to see his driver already opening the door for me.

"Thank u, you don't need to do that" i said to him

"You welcome miss, its my job" he said smiling softly at me I returned the smile before he closed the doors.

After we settled we drive off to the laundry shop.

"By the way im ava boss secretary" i said

Chuckling "i know miss and im robert"

Chuckling with him we fall into comfortable silence .

Robert is in his early 40's with some of his hair are grey and a fatherly smile

We arrived at the laundry shop and i told robert he don't need to come.

"Hello miss how can i help you?" A girl younger than me said

"Um hi im Mr King secretary and he told me to get his laundry here" i said politely

"Oh yes, ill just get it" she said not waiting for my reply before running to whatever it was.

After that we go to the Armani store to buy his suit.

Entering the store i am met by the smell of tailored suits.

Approaching the girl behind the counter i smiled at her which she returned.

"Hi where can i find dark colored suits?" I asked her

"Okay maam please follow me" she said

I followed her and i saw dark colored suits that im looking for.

After i thank her i began looking for suits.

My hands trailed at the suits until i found a dark blue suit with a white dress underneath.

I go to the ties and found a perfect color for the suit.

Just imagining him wearing this make him look more gorgeous.

Of course i wouldn't tell him that.

"Miss I'll buy this" I said

"Uhh is this for Mr King maam?" She asked

"Yes" i said

"You don't need to pay maam everything that he wants to buy here is charged to his deposit card for his suits" she explained

Of course he does. I forgot that i have one too when i need dresses when i go to business balls.

Blushing i smiled at her sheepishly

She giggled at my reaction and put the suit in a bag.

"Thank u for buying have a nice day" she said

"Thanks you too" i said to her waving

Thanks for reading...
Slow update!!!