이십이

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "Yoongi, just how the hell are you planning on doing that?" Seokjin asked while crossing his arms and leaning back on the couch.

   "W-Well, he probably won't be able to sing or dance with us cause we wouldn't be able to record him or anything, but he could at least be on stage with us," said Yoongi as he scratched the back of his head.

   "Oh yeah! I remember talking about that with you now," Jeongguk smiled. At that moment, Taehyung decided to make his appearance and tiredly collapsed into his lap, making Jeongguk beam.

   "Do you feel better now, Hyung?" Jeongguk asked while suppressing a snicker.

   "Not really. I'm still going to get what I want tonight. It's just going to hurt worse for you," Taehyung snickered. Jeongguk gulped.

   "I—I'm not even going to ask what that was about," Seokjin sighed.

   "Anyway, what were y'all talking about?" questioned Taehyung.

   "We're trying to figure out a way that you can come on stage with us," said Hoseok as he slightly leaned forward. Taehyung's eyes widened.

   "Really?" the ghost/spirit exclaimed excitedly. Jeongguk chuckled and kissed the back of his boyfriend's neck.

   "Mhm." Taehyung yelled in excitement and hopped out of Jeongguk's lap before he started to run everywhere around the house. All of BTS (minus Jimin of course) burst out into quiet giggles at the second youngest.

   "Baby, calm down," Jeongguk giggled while making grabby hands towards his lover. Taehyung stared at him for a while before shrugging his shoulders and plopping back down into his lap.

   "So, how're we going to do that?" Taehyung questioned.

   "The only thing I can think of is to have ARMY say the sentence by announcing it to the audience through the microphone," Yoongi sighed.

   "That's it? So anticlimactic," Taehyung scoffed. Jeongguk giggled again.

   "Well, that's all we can think of. Unless you have a better idea?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. Taehyung forced a cough.

   "N-No."

   "That's what I thought."

   "Now, is that actually it?" asked Seokjin.

   "Yeah, that's all I have. You can go." Taehyung got off of Jeongguk's lap and waited for Jeongguk to stand before grasping his hand and dragging him to his room.

   "Baby, I wanna play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War~," Jeongguk whined cutely.

   "You've already forgotten what you did to me?" Taehyung seductively raised an eyebrow and bit his bottom lip.

   "H-Hyung—"

   "You are going to get your punishment, love. How much you enjoy it will be based off if you're a good boy or not."

   "I-I'm a good boy—"

   "I'll be the once to determine that. Now come along."

BONUS

   "Joonie, why are you covering your head with a pillow?" Jimin questioned with his head cocked to the side cutely like the puppy he is.

   "You don't want to know," Namjoon shuddered. "You really don't."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3