십오

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   On one of Bangtan's rare days off, Taehyung crept very quietly and carefully around the house, searching for Hoseok. Taehyung had this huge, childish urge to play tag, and who would be a better person other than Hoseok? (Well, Jeongguk, but he was currently playing Overwatch and Taehyung was hoping that if he saw Taehyung and Hobi playing, then he'd want to play too.)

   Taehyung peeked around the corner to the living room slowly and smiled when he located him on the couch next to Yoongi, where they were watching TV with the occasional casual conversation. With a smirk, Taehyung ran up to Hoseok and slapped him on the arm. Hoseok looked up in shock.

   "Tag! You're it!" Taehyung exclaimed before running away.

   "Taehyung! Get back here!" Hoseok said in between laughs while hopping to his feet, running after the younger. Yoongi watched his dongsaengs run around the house with an amused expression on his face.

   "EEEE!" Taehyung squealed when he heard Hoseok's footsteps getting louder. He quickly peeked behind him to see how close behind him he was, and screamed when he realized he was almost an arm's length away.

   Jeongguk, who had heard Taehyung's scream, immediately turned off his brand new PS5 and rushed to the door, only to have Taehyung lunge through the door and shove Jeongguk in front of himself. Hoseok came through the door only a mere two seconds later and smacked Jeongguk's pec, causing him to yelp.

   "Tag! You're it!" Hoseok giggled before running away with a laughing Taehyung right on his tail. A huge smile appeared on Jeongguk's face and he took off into a sprint after his boyfriend and Hobi.

   Just when Jeongguk was nearing his victims, Jimin round the corner unexpectedly and Jeongguk rammed right into him, causing his smaller form to fall to the ground.

   "What the hell, Jeongguk?!" Jimin exclaimed angrily.

   "I'm sorry, Hyung! You came out of nowhere," Jeongguk said sheepishly while holding his hand out for the older. Jimin glared at his open hand and scoffed before getting up on his own. Jeongguk awkwardly let his hand fall back to his side and scratched his head with his other hand.

   "What're you doing running around anyway?" Jimin asked while placing both hands on his hips. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi poked their heads into the hallway curiously when Jeongguk didn't come back.

   "Oh! I was playing tag with Taehyung and Hobi-hyung!" Jeongguk said with a bright smile on his face. "Did you want to play, too?"

   "No!" Jimin shouted, causing Jeongguk to flinch. "I'm tired of all your bullshit! You're fucking delusional, Jeongguk! Get over it!" Jeongguk's smile fell from his face.

   "And you two!" Jimin suddenly snapped, turning towards the two oldest in the area. "You two have just been encouraging him! Playing along with his—with his insanity! Taehyung is dead! Taehyung is dead n-never c-coming back." Jimin's voice broke at the end and he collapsed onto the floor in a sobbing fit. The four rushed to his side and began comforting him.

   "No!" Jimin exclaimed. "I don't want you three anywhere near me! You won't let me move on! I don't think you even want me to move on. Just when I thought I was getting over him, you bastards bring him back up again! I hate you guys! I hate you; I hate you; I HATE YOU!" Jimin shot off the floor and ran to his room, slamming the door. The four stared off in Jimin's direction with wide eyes and open mouths before Taehyung erupted into sobs. Jeongguk's eyes snapped over to his boyfriend's and immediately pulled into his lap.

   "Why is this happening to me?" Taehyung sobbed. "Everyone around me is breaking! My best friend is depressed! Why did I have to die? Why did I have to come back?"

   "Don't say that, baby," Jeongguk said shakily. "God gave you a second chance, and this is your time to use it." Yoongi and Hoseok shared a glance and left the couple alone to have their privacy.

   "B-B-But, Jiminie—"

   "It may take some time, but Jimin and the others will be able to see you again, alright?" Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's chin and made him look into his eyes.

   "O-Okay."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3