New chapter!!! Sorry for it being a day late. Enjoy~~<3

***

   Taehyung's head shot up.

   "Taehyung? Is that really you?" Jeongguk asked incredulously. With wide eyes, Taehyung looked around everywhere, trying to figure out who Jeongguk was talking to. He didn't find anyone.

   "Who the hell are you talking to? There ain't no one here," Taehyung said out loud.

   "Y-You!" Jeongguk exclaimed.

   "Me?!" Taehyung yelled.

   "Yes, you!" Jeongguk slowly reached his hand out towards Taehyung, but suddenly pilled it back. "No, no, no, no, no, that's not possible. I saw you die. I watched you die," Jeongguk mumbled frantically.

   "Wait, wait, wait, no! I'm here! Baby, I'm right in front of you!" Taehyung exclaimed.

   "Did I develop schizophrenia? Wow, I really am going crazy!" Jeongguk muttered to himself.

   "Jeongguk! No, baby . . . I'm right here," the older whispered. Jeongguk stared at him.

   ". . . Nah, I'm just going crazy."

   "Jeongguk!" Taehyung laughed. "Baby, I'm really here." Tears pooled in Jeongguk's eyes as he slowly scooted forward on his knees and reached his hands up before finally grabbing a hold of Taehyung's face. A loud sob left Jeongguk's mouth as he leaned his forehead against the elder's.

   "Taehyungie baby . . ." Jeongguk sobbed out.

   "Kookie!" Taehyung cried.

   "Baby, I've missed you so much," Jeongguk said with a watery smile.

   "I know you have," Taehyung giggled.

   "But baby, how?" the maknae asked.

   "I-I think I'm a spirit. Or a ghost," Taehyung shakily replied. Jeongguk's eyes widened.

   "Y-You never went to Heaven?" Taehyung smiled sadly and shook his head.

   "O-Oh, baby, I'm so sorry!" Jeongguk exclaimed.

   "Not your fault, Kookie."

   "So, you've been here on Earth all this time?" Jeongguk questioned.

   "Yeah." Jeongguk looked sadly at his love.

   "Don't pity me, baby. At least I got to be with you twenty-four seven," the elder grinned.

   "With me? You were with me the whole time?!" Jeongguk gaped.

   "Well, yeah. I was with you at my funeral, here at the dorm, at practices, and even during concerts. I was with you at all times," Taehyung said while cupping Jeongguk's cheek. Another sob left Jeongguk's mouth and he attacked Taehyung in a hug.

   "Baby, I love you so much," Jeongguk sobbed. "I'm so sorry for not telling you when you were dying. I didn't want the fans to know, but that was so selfish of me. I'm so sorry; I'm so sorry."

   "It's okay, Bun. I didn't hold it to you," Taehyung smiled sweetly. "But I would like that kiss right now." Jeongguk immediately lifted his head and smashed his lips against Taehyung's. The kiss was hungry and rough, their lips and tongues moving at a very fast pace. However, it was full of love and passion. Tears streamed out of both of their eyes and mixed together as Taehyung pushed Jeongguk down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. While gasping for air, Jeongguk pulled away and Taehyung went straight to Jeongguk's neck and began kissing and sucking on it.

   "A-Ah~! Taehyung!" Jeongguk moaned out softly. Taehyung smirked against his neck and slowly started to grind down on him.

   "Does it feel good, baby boy?" Taehyung growled huskily into Jeongguk's ear. Jeongguk nodded frantically.

   "A-Ah~! Yes, Da—"

   Knock knock knock!

   "Jeongguk, get out here! We're going to spend time together and watch a movie," someone called from outside the door. Taehyung detached himself from Jeongguk's neck with a huff. Jeongguk whined at the loss of contact.

   "Baby, I don't wanna go!" Jeongguk pouted.

   "Go ahead, Bunny. I'm not going anywhere," Taehyung chuckled.

   "You can't come with me?" Jeongguk asked.

   "Nah, I'm afraid that you'll accidentally interact with me and make yourself look crazy. I'll stay right up here and'll be here for you when you get back. Now, run along," the elder grinned. Jeongguk whined again before trudging out of the room and down the stairs.

***

Lots of dialogue lol.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3