이십일

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   The door barged open, startling Jeongguk and Taehyung, who were getting heated on the bed. Namjoon shrieked and immediately turned back around while Jeongguk awkwardly climbed off of Taehyung's lap and buried his face in his hands. Taehyung chuckled quietly and kissed the top of Jeongguk's head lovingly.

   "Hyung, you can turn around now," Taehyung chuckled while pulling Jeongguk back into his lap, emitting a cute whine from him. Namjoon hesitatingly turned back around but avoided eye contact with the couple.

   "D-Did you need something, Hyung?" Jeongguk stuttered, still red from being caught in such an intimate position.

   "Oh, y-yeah. I was coming in here to call everyone down for a meeting," Namjoon said while scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "B-But if you both needed an extra minute, then that's fine . . ."

   "No, Hyung, we'll come," Jeongguk replied. Taehyung whined childishly and kicked his feet into the air.

   "Baby nooo! We can't go down there yet! You're just going to leave me here all hard and horny?" Taehyung asked while gesturing to his downstairs area. Jeongguk's face heated up and he looked away with a cough.

   "Yes." And with that, the maknae hopped off of Taehyung's lap and ran out of the room. Namjoon and Taehyung stared after him before Namjoon awkwardly turned around and walked off. Taehyung groaned and laid down on the bed. He'd have to punish him later.

***

   Everyone was soon gathered in the living room. Taehyung had decided to stay upstairs so that he could fix his little . . . problem . . . so Jeongguk was sitting on the couch alone for a while. It was oddly overbearing and he kinda wanted Taehyung back on his lap.

   Jeongguk turned towards their leader and fought off a huge smile when he saw a blushing Jimin resting on his lap. Ever since Namjoon had kissed him, the two had gotten closer and closer despite Namjoon now being able to see Taehyung and Jeongguk was almost a hundred percent positive that they were now a couple. But he obviously didn't know for sure, as they hadn't said anything.

   "Is everybody here?" Namjoon suddenly asked, breaking the silence. Everyone nodded and Namjoon hummed. "Alright, then. As everyone knows, our comeback is coming up pretty soon. Like usual, our practices are going to start picking up again, and so from now on we'll be practicing every day for longer hours."

   "Joonie, when does the tour actually start?" Jimin asked while shifting around in Namjoon's lap.

   "About a month or so? I don't know, but it's coming up."

   "Hyung, where are we going for the tour?" Jeongguk asked while leaning forward slightly.

   "Everywhere, sadly. This tour is going to last for months," Namjoon sighed.

   "Wait, so this tour could potentially last for like, six months?" Yoongi questioned, dumbfounded.

   "Sadly, yes."

   "Fucking bullshit, man," Yoongi groaned. Seokjin slapped the back of his head at his choice of words and he whined. Jeongguk giggled cutely at his two oldest hyungs.

   "Is that it?" Hoseok asked.

   "Uh, no." Namjoon grabbed Jimin's chin and softly made him look at him.

   "Baby, can you go upstairs for a bit?"

   "Why—" Jimin stopped. "Okay." The oldest maknae slid off of his lover's lap with a peck to the lips and skipped over to his room while humming a happy tune. The remaining in people stared at Namjoon in disbelief at how easily he got Jimin to obey him.

   "What?"

   "N-Nothing," coughed Hoseok.

   "Anyway, what was the point of sending Jimin upstairs?" Jin questioned while leaning back on the couch.

   "Actually, this part was my idea. Well, Jeongguk's, but also kinda mine," said Yoongi. Jeongguk blinked in confusion.

   "I want Taehyung to perform with us at the tour."

   "WHAT?!"

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Guys, my cat got killed today. We think the chain my dog was on might have strangled her to death or a wild animal killed her, but I'm really upset about it. I'm about to curl up in the hotel bed that I'm on and eat some Krazy Kookie Dough ice cream and binge watch My Hero Acadamia to hopefully cheer me up.

Bye friends~~<3