Chapter 9.

*Shawn* (FINALLY)

I was playing my guitar just because I was bored. I heard music coming from next door and I looked over. I saw Johana had her window open and she was blasting her music.

My music. She was dancing to it too.

I smiled and shouted, "Johana!" She jumped and almost fell over. Almost.

She blushed and came over to the window and sat down on her window seat.

"What?" She was so adorable. But she probably hates me.

"I like that song." I smirked as she blushed harder.

"Put on a shirt Shawn," She looked away.

"I don't know, I kinda like having my shirt off. I'm comfy."

She got up and shut her window. "Oh c'mon Johana don't be that way!"

She stuck her tounge out at me then shut her curtains after. I smiled before throwing a shirt on and put my guitar away after. I grabbed my phone and walked over to Johana's house. I knocked on the door and and I heard a faint 'come in'.

I walked in. "Its Shawn!" I yelled. I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door. When she opened it I was already leaned up against the doorframe.

She jumped and I laughed, "Don't scare me like that!"

"The look on your face!" I laughed.

She moved out of the way after giggling a bit and I walked in and sat in her beanbag. I looked around her room and saw a poster of me. I smiled and looked at her.

"What?" She looked over at the poster and blushed. I got up and walked to her lifting her chin up.

"Your cute you know that?" She blushed as I smiled. "Can I... Can I kiss you?"

"What's stopping you?" I smiled as I leaned in slowly.

*Johana*

I thought I was going to die. My idol is about to kiss me and I love it. But I don't like him cause he's famous no. I like him for him. He's so sweet and oh my god.

He started leaning in slowly and soon enough our lips locked. It was very gentle and passionate. His lips were so soft and dang did they feel good to be on mine. It was a bit messy because this is like my second kiss not counting that one time in my living room. He pulled away and smiled.

"Johana I really like you. Yeah its only been like four days but," he laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

I chuckled, "I really like you too," he smiled.

"Johana Tejada will you go on a date with me?" Now it was my turn to smile.

"I would love to,"

----------------------------------------
______________________________

Yeah I'm just now editing and realized how fast it went. Haha!

Awww yeah so I'm going through a lot of stuff right now and didn't have time to update but here you go!

Bai!!
~Jamie xx