Chapter 33.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

So now I am getting ready for Shawn to pick me up. He was coming at 7 and it's 6:45 now. I was on twitter scrolling through the home. I saw a tweet that Shawn tweeted saying 'nervous for tonight'. So I replied saying 'now why's that?'.

'@/tejada_johanna ohhh just because... ;)' he replied. I smiled and set my iPod down as it blew up with twitter notifications. At about 7:05 a knock came to my door. My mom was about to get it but then she saw me. I go to the door and open it to see Shawn. I smiled and then turned around and my smile fell not fast but slowly. My mom saw Shawn and tears escaped her eyes. I shook my head as I closed the door. I looked down as the door shut completely.

"And how come I couldn't be a gentleman and introduce myself?" He smiled lightly as a tear escaped my eye. His hand instantly came up and he wiped it away. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I'm crying when we are supposed to be having fun." He shook his head.

"You're fine," he wiped another tear going down my cheek. "What's wrong?"

"After the concert yesterday my mother wanted to know how it went. So I told her everything and she didn't believe me. So I showed her some of our texts and she didn't say anything. So then she almost came to open the door just a minute ago until she saw me. And now I'm just upset that she would think that I would lie to her. I'm disappointed in her and I just..." I am extremely sensitive but I don't cry much when it's something like this. I break down and Shawn's arms wrap around me. He kisses the top of my head as I snuggle into his chest.

"Why not we just go to my hotel room and hang out? We don't have to do what I planned. We could watch Netflix or something," I pulled away and shook my head to push the hair out of my face. He gently pushed a strand of hair out of my face and smiled.

"I would like that," I smiled back. "But what did you have planned?" He just shook his head and smiled again. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and I silently thanked him.

We drove to his hotel and once we got there I took my shoes off. I sat down on the bed as he hooked up his laptop to the TV so we could watch it on there.

"What do you want to watch?" He looked up at me.

"Anything is fine," he smiled. I felt awkward because I have never been with my idol in the same room with no one else in it before and I find it weird and foreign. He put on Mean Girls and I laughed.

"What it's a good movie!" I laughed harder as he joined in. He took off his hoodie and set it down on the chair before he walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down. I took off my flannel finding it hot in here and then laid down myself.

Throughout the movie I found myself laughing and in the corner of my eye I saw him staring at me a couple times, smiling.

Why did Shawn ask me out? What if he has done what we did yesterday with other girls too? I pushed those thoughts away and looked back at him at the part where Regina was screaming because of the chocolate.

We looked into each others eyes for a couple seconds before he leaned in slowly. He glanced down at my lips then back to my eyes. Just when our lips were about to touch I moved my head so he kissed my cheek. He pulled away and I notice how his face went red as I stood up.

"I'm sorry I just can't do this," I panicked and put on my flannel. He's leaving in a week. I can't get too attached because if I do then I will be broken completely.

"Why not?" He stayed down on the bed and looked at me as I paced around a little bit.

"Because Shawn. You're leaving in a week to go back to Canada and I won't see you. I can't become too attached or I will be broken completely when you leave. Shawn after this I might never see you again. If I get too attached then we could be texting and then I get so hurt because you're never texting back or something i don't know. I just... I can't do this." I run out of the room and down the stairs. I leave the hotel and look around. I run until I find a payphone. I dial Abby's number after paying and she picks up after the second ring.

"Hello?" She answered confused, clearly. I'm calling from a payphone.

I sobbed, "Abby can you come pick me up?"

"Why, honey, what happened?" I heard shuffling.

"I will tell you later. I'm across the street from Starbucks, the one where we met."

"Okay, babe, I'll be there in about 10 minutes." I nodded even though she can't see me. She calls me names like that a lot. It's fine though she's my best friend.

I hung up the phone and walked into Starbucks ordering a coffee. I sat down and waited. Abby soon came through the door and ran up to me. I stood up and hugged her. She then sat down and asked me what happened.

I told her everything. From where we were watching a movie to where I called her. She put her hand over mine.

"I'm so sorry Johana." I could tell she didn't know what to say. Her phone rang and she looked at me. "It's Shawn."

"Go ahead."

She pressed answer and listened for a second as Shawn ranted. "Wait Shawn calm down... I have her with me... Shawn... it was a little early for that.... You knew damn well you were..." I wondered what she was talking about but I kept to myself. "Shawn I will talk to you later goodbye." Then she hung up.

I shook my head. Everything is so bad right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple updates tonight!!! Loving this chapter right now! I have an idea and I'm sticking with it right now. Just be ready... *smirks*

Baiii

~Jamie xoxo