Chapter 3.

*Johana*

I woke up and looked around not really remembering where I am then remembered I'm in Canada.

Toronto, Canada.

I smiled and got up stretching. I looked in the mirror. I looked like a tornado came through my house and the only thing it ruined was my hair. I chuckled at my stupid thoughts and walked to my bathroom. I ran a brush through my hair before getting in the shower.

When I was done I walked to my closet. But its not just a closet. Its a freaking walk-in closet. I squealed and grabbed a red flannel, a Shawn Mendes shirt with a blue peace sign, and a pair of skinny jeans with black vans. I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair then straightened it. I put it in a braid and smiled at myself. I laughed at myself and walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs with my iPod in my hand. Shawn tweeted and I didn't know.

I met this really pretty girl yesterday :)

There's was many people asking who it was. He's probably talking about a fan. I just favorited it and shoved it back in my pocket. When I got downstairs I saw my sister Josselyn. She smiled and gave me a cup of coffee. I smiled and thanked her.

"When your done you should go to the neighbours house." She spoke.

"Why?"

"Cause... Your new to the neighbourhood and your supposed to go greet them." I groaned.

"But what if their old? Or they don't like me? Or they are very very annoying and talk all the time?" She just shook her head.

"Do it!" She pointed to the door. My eyes went wide.

"Jeez..." I muttered and walked to the door. I decided to go to the house on the right of me.

I knocked on the door. "One second!" I heard come from the other side.

I waited and a lady opened the door. She looked about mid 50's. She smiled. "Hi. I just moved in next door..." I pointed to my new house.

"Oh! Would you like to come in?" Her smile grew a bit.

"Sure," I gave her a small smile and she opened the door more to let me in. I stepped in and looked around. It was a cozy place. When you walk in to your left is the living room and straight ahead was the kitchen.

"Cookies?" She offered.

"Yes please." I smiled and took one.

"By the way, I'm Rose."

"Johana." I smiled and shook her hand.

-------------------------

Rose is a really nice lady. She wasn't annoying and preppy obviously and she didn't look like she hated me. She was a old but not too old. I went to the house on the left of my house. I saw my sister in her room looking out her window smirking at me.

What's up with that smirk? Oh my god.

I knocked on the door and like 30 seconds later someone opened the door. A man that looked in his 40's maybe opened the door.

"May I help you?" He asked politely.

I smiled. He looks so familiar. "Um.. I just moved in next door so, uh, yeah." He chuckled and opened his door a bit more.

"Come in." He smiled and I stepped in. Soon I heard an all too familiar voice yell.

"Dad! Who was at the door?" And he stepped down and looked at his dad then at me. "Hey, I'm Shawn."

"Johana," I blushed a bit and looked down so he can't see it. He smiled.

"Didn't I see you at the airport?" I nodded and he smiled once again.

"Well, why not you two hang out for a bit yeah? Be good Shawn!" Shawn's dad said.

"Why not?" Shawn replied.

Great. I'm going to embarrass myself so much.

--------------------------------------
____________________________

Here yah go :) I got feels of my own hahahaha!!

Bai guys!!
~Jamie xx

Canada (Shawn Mendes)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें