Chapter 2.

*Johana*

I woke up to my mom shaking me awake.

"Hey... We have to go." She said softly and I nodded. She left my room and I got up and stretched then went to get my carry-on bag.

I grabbed my brush from inside of it and brushed my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail letting my bangs fall. Instead of brushing my teeth I put a mint strip in my mouth and chewed some gum. I put my stuff away and unplugged my iPod from the outlet and put my charger away.

As I walked out of my room I plugged in my earbuds and I saw that my mom made me a cup of coffee. I gave her a small smile and took it.

Everyone walked out the house and I looked around for a second before closing the door. I sighed as I walked to the car. I got in and sat next to my little brother that was still fast asleep.

When we got to the airport we put our bags in the check out type thing. I don't know what its called. As soon as we got our bags we went over to a few chairs and sat down until our flight was to be called.

"Johana..." I looked up and saw Abby. I got up instantly and wrapped my arms around her. She hugged back, "I'm sorry..." She cried.

"Why are you sorry? I was the one who messed up." I pulled back a bit and she nodded. We laughed and sat down. We talked for a little bit but then she brought up Shawn being in Maryland and going home.

"You know I heard Shawn is going back home today." She smiled.

"That's cool." I sighed.

"Why are you sighing? Aren't you moving to Toronto?" I shrugged.

"My parents never told me where we're moving...."

"Oh... Pretend you didn't hear me then..." She waved her hands in a rainbow type way.

"I'm moving to Toronto aren't I?" She nodded and I was trying so hard not to scream. I breathed in and out in a way to control myself and it worked.

'Flight 196 to Toronto, Canada please board. Flight 196 to Toronto, Canada please board.'

I sighed and hugged Abby. "Text me or call me when you land." I nodded and we pulled away.

My family and I walked to the line and gave the lady our tickets. (A/N: I don't know how this works so...) We boarded the plane and took our seats. I was at the window and sadly, not by my parents. Or anyone from my family. I sighed and started to listen to Shawn's beautiful voice.

I smiled a bit when the faster part came on in Show You. I heard a chuckle from beside me. I looked over and couldn't believe my eyes.

"What are you smiling at?" Shawn freaking Mendes just talked to me.

I was silent. "Not a talker are you?" I just sat there. He laughed and shook his head. "What are you listening to? You know because your smiling..." Now Life Of The Party was playing.

I showed him my iPod and he smiled when he saw it. "We might get along pretty well..." He winked and I blushed.

Great. I just embarrassed myself. In front of Shawn Mendes.

------ 6 hours later -------

I didn't say one word to Shawn. Mostly because I fell back asleep and when I woke back up my head was on his shoulder.

"I- Im s-sorry...." I mentally face palmed because of my stupid stuttering.

"Don't be. You looked cute." He chuckled as I blushed, again.

He smiled as he got out and off the plane. My sister walked by and winked at me. I glared at her.

She knew....

I got off the plane and walked into the airport. There was a group of girls that had Shawn merch on. I just walked past them with my head down. I ended up walking into somebody falling down on my butt.

I looked up and guess who was there.

Shawn.

"I- I," I couldn't even finish my sentence. He chuckled and helped me up. I am very surprised I am not crying right now.

"You okay?" He smiled. I nodded and he grabbed my bag and handed it to me. I looked around and saw my sister smirking, once again. How'd she know this would happen? I looked at the fans and one girl stood out to me. She had a crop top on with high rise skinny jeans. She was giving me a look of disgust. I pursed my lips and looked back at Shawn.

He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile. "Thanks...," I muttered and walked around him. I was trying so hard not to look back at him.

When I caught up to my family we all walked out the airport.

"So Johana... You and Shawn?" My sister nudged me. I glared at her and she just laughed.

We got in the car and were off to the new house.

Hello Canada. Goodbye warmth.

---------------------------------------
______________________________

Well here you go :)

Bai guys!!
~Jamie xx