𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚃𝚠𝚘

Oakley's POV

After about 20 minuets in the car we finally stop at some random parking lot.

"Rudy, what are we doing here? There's legit nothing here but trees!"

Rudy just laughs, "Just get out of the car woman and follow me okay?"

We both get out and I grab ahold of Rudy's hand as we start waking into the woods. Now I know why Emma had me wear sneakers.

"Okay we're almost there so close your eyes. I promise I'll guide you without you getting hurt."

I just nod and do as told.

We suddenly stop, "Okay babe open."

I didn't know what I would be opening my eyes to but I was for sure in awe at the picnic that was made. It was set out in front of a little river and it was absolutely beautiful.

"Rudy, this is amazing! Did you do this all by yourself?"

"As much as I would love to take all the credit, I know Emma would end up throwing hands.. so no I didn't do it all myself. Your bestie helped."

"Oakley, I want you to know how much I love you and I realized that me asking you to just forget college and to come to LA with me was selfish. I want you to go to college and become the most famous photographer out there. And just don't worry about me okay? It will be hard at first but I promise you I will never leave you. I'll always be by your side so with that... I want to give you this ring as a promise, a promise that no matter what I'll be here supporting and loving you, and one day I'll put a wedding ring on your finger. Will you accept this promise ring?"

I sit there sobbing like a baby and I know if Emma was here she would smack me for ruining my make up but I don't care at this moment.

"Rudy thank you for being you. You're the most amazing and loving boyfriend. I know it will be hard at first but I know we can get through this so yes I accept your promise."

He quickly puts the ring on my finger and attacks me in a hug, causing us to fall down. We both laugh and then he starts giving me a bunch of kisses.

It's been a few weeks since Rudy gave me the promise ring. A few days after he got a call saying they will be starting production of season two and that he needed to get to LA.  We are currently at the airport and I realize that I don't know when I'll see Rudy next, which makes me start to tear up.

"bubba don't cry, look at me"

When I wouldn't lift my head up to look at him, Rudy uses his hands to gently grab my chin, "Oakley, this is the best for both of us. Like I told you, I'll be supporting you and we will facetime every night.. just don't go liking them college boys."

I laugh softly, "oh Rudy no college boy will catch my eyes because my eyes have been caught by this one actor who just so happens to be my really hot boyfriend."

He kisses me one last time before going to the airport security. I stand there and watch the love of my life go do big things while I stay here and do my own thing. I just hope we make it through this chapter in our relationship because I don't know what I would do with out him...

A/N
Hey loves I finally updated! But sadly there is only one more chapter after this🥺 so I hope you guys liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment!!