𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Oakleys POV:

I'm lost deep in my thoughts, hoping that Rudy likes how I look tonight. As I make my way into the the living room, I'm brought back to reality when I hear a gasp. I look up to meet eyes with Rudy.

"Oakley, you look amazing... beautiful... stunning, woah."

I giggle at his reaction, "Well Mr. Ponkow, you don't look too bad yourself."

We stand there for what feels like hours until my dumb brother decided to ruin the moment, "Okay are you guys just gonna stand there or are you actually gonna go on the date?"

"Yeah of course. Oakley are you ready?" Rudy ask while holding out his hand for me to take.

I nod and take a hold of his hand while following him out to the car, "So are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Now where would the fun be in that if I told you?" Rudy jokes, giving me a smirk.

I roll my eyes and look out the window as we fall into a comfortable silence. Soon we finally pull up in front of some woods, "I knew it. You're going to kill me! Well at least I'll go out looking pretty."

Rudy laughs, "I'm not gonna kill you but you do need to put this blindfold on. I promise I'll hold onto your hand so you don't end up falling."

"Can I take the blind fold off now?"

"Just a few more steps, stop complaining"

Seconds later I hear, "Okay you can take the blindfold off."

I do as I'm told and once I do, I stand there amazed and in awe at what I see. There was a cute little picnic set up on the dock facing out to the water.

"Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? Rudy, I absolutely love it! No one has ever done this for me... thank you," I say as I give him a hug.
He tightens his hold on me, "You're welcome love. Now let's eat and have a good time!"

"So wait you're telling me that Austin North, the bad ass kook, is scared of thunderstorms?"

"Yes it's the funniest thing. We thought he would only be scared as a kid but he still is til this day," I clarify, laughing for the millionth time in the past hour. We had been sitting on the blanket, telling storyies and talking about our lives.

Suddenly I get an idea, so I stand up and start taking my dress and shoes off.

"Woah, w-what are you doing?"

"Going for a swim," I smirk as I jump in.

Once I come back up, Rudy is just staring at me with wide eyes.

"Come on Rudy, stop being a baby and get in. I know damn well JJ would get in.. he's no pussy,"  I tease while smirking again.

Rudy starts undressing. I try and look away but I can't... I swear God took his time with this boy here.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a big splash and then I felt arms wrap around my waist, "RUDY!" I squeal.

We end up messing around in the water for about an hour before getting out and drying off. Rudy was going to take me back to the apartment.

We eventually made it back and Rudy was walking me up to mine and Austin's place.

"Rudy, thank you for tonight. It was a lot of fun."

"No problem babe. I hope we can do it again soon."

I give him a hug and kiss his cheek, blushing slightly at the nickname.

"goodnight Rudy"

"goodnight Oakley"

I walk into my apparment, which was quiet so Austin was either was at Drew's apartment or asleep... but I didn't care because I go straight to my room to get ready for bed.

I fall asleep with a huge smile on my face.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!