𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Oakleys POV

I was currently getting ready for the day with the girls when there was a knock at the door.

"It's open," I yell from the bathroom.

"Girl how can you just be like 'it's open' without knowing who is at the door?" Madelyn asks while walking in with Madison,

"Honestly, I don't know," I laugh. "

"So what do you girls wanna do today?"

"Well I know of some cute stores downtown that we can go to and then maybe to the cafe or something? Then we come back here and just hang."

"Okay cool, but don't you girls have to be on set today?"

"No just the boys."

I nod and go get my bag and keys so we can leave.

Once we got to this cute little store Madison says, "so do you know what type of date Rudy is taking you on?"

"Well after I finished the convo with you guys last night, he did text me and told me that he wanted to take me out later tonight... he said as long as I looked hot I would be fine," I tell them while rolling my eyes and laughing a little.

"Hmm this place should have something," Madsion says. 

We walk into the store and start looking. After a while of finding nothing, Madison came across a pretty blue dress. It looks casual yet semi fancy and I couldn't help but think that it's perfect. I was currently staring at myself in the fitting room mirror, in awe at how the dress looked on me.

"So girls, what do you think of this?"
I ask as I walk out to show them.

"Rudy is gonna pass the fuck out!" Madison exclaims.

"Girl you're hot, what the fuck!" Madelyn laughs out.

I laugh at my two friends hyping me up, "I think I just found my date outfit. What do y'all say about us leaving here and maybe going to the cute little cafe on the corner?"

"I say hell ya I'm STARVING," Madsion and I laugh at Madelyn but make our way out to my car.

We are now sitting at a table outside of the cafe, just talking, and I decide that it's time to tell the girls about my ex...

"Hey guys, since y'all are basically my sisters now, I feel like it's time I tell you something that's been bothering me," I start nervously.

"Oh okay babes, what is it? You can tell us anything."

"I'm just gonna tell y'all the short version or at least try to," I look down at my hands before I begin to speak, "So the reason why I freaked out so bad when Rudy kissed me on the Ferris wheel is because two years ago I- um-... two years ago I was in a toxic and very abusive realtionship. At first it was amazing, my ex was amazing but 6 months later things got bad. It started with little fights here and there and then him coming home late smelling of liquor.. and then one day he snapped and started yelling at me calling me names and then he would hit me-" I took a second to look up at my two bestfriends to see tears in their eyes, which made me want to cry even more.

I continue, "This went on for months and the thing is I could never tell anyone or he said he would kill me. I thought I would never get away from him but then one night he was in the middle of beating the crap out of me when Austin came over, and at that point I knew I was safe and would never have to be scared again... but also after that day I promised myself I would never get close to a guy again because my ex destroyed my trust. That's why Austin is so overprotective of me and that's why I freaked out when Rudy kissed me."

By the time I was finished, the two girls had me in a big hug and we just sat there in each others arms comforting each other for who knows how long.

"Oakley, we are so sorry. We had no idea, but babes just know you are worth so much more and you are the strongest girl we have met," Madison says.

I smile, "You know Rudy said the same thing."

The two girls looked at me shocked, "Wait he knows?"

"Yes, I told him the day that we went to the diner and then to the beach, and then after I freaked out last night like I had told you, he said we could take it as slow as we need to. I know I said I promised myself I wouldn't get close to any other guys, but there's just something about Rudy... he's the sweetest guy I have ever met. I get so many butterflies every time I'm around him and I haven't felt that in 2 years."

They look at me with the biggest grins on their faces, "Oakley I hate to say it, but girl YOU'RE IN LOVE!!!"

"Madison, how can I be in love? I havent known Rudy that long."

"I can tell by the way you talk about Rudy, pretty sure your in love" Madelyn says confidently.

I roll my eyes and shake my head in denial.

"Okay Oakley, you go get showered and me and Madison will get everything ready. You're gonna look beautiful for your date tonight!" Madelyn says as we walk into Austin and I's apartment.

"Why does Oakley have to get ready?" Austin asks while walking out of his room.

"holy shit Austin, you scared the shit out of us! And why are you home, I thought you where on set?" I ask confused, looking at my older brother.

"Me and the boys finished early... now answer my question, where are you going?"

"Austin, your sister has a date with Rudy!!!" Madelyn says all giggly.

"I'm sorry, did you say date?"

"Yes Austin.. I have a date with Rudy. Now if you excuse me, I need to go get showered."

"That explains why Lilah and Rudy were so fast to leave set. They must be going to plan something. Oakley just know I'm okay with you and Rudy because I know he's a sweet guy and he won't hurt you."

"Thank you, that means a lot," I give him a hug before walking into the bathroom.

After about an hour of the girls helping me get ready, I was now standing in front of the mirror looking at myself. Madison and Madelyn did an amazing job I look really good!

"Hey sis, are you ready? Rudy will be here any time- woah..."

I turn around and see Austin staring at me in awe, "How do I look?"

"Oakley," Austin says coming closer to me, "sis you look absolutey stunning. Rudy is gonna pass out when he sees you."

"I love you bro."

"I love you to baby sis."

As we are hugging, Madelyn comes in and tells me that Rudy is here, so I make my way out to the living room. I'm nervous as hell... let's just hope Rudy likes how I look.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛!