𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Oakley's POV

We finally make it to this little island that is on the lake. That's where we are going to make a fire and chill for a bit.

"Hey girls, do you wanna go explore the island with me while the boys get the fire and stuff set up?"

They all nod.

"Me and the girls are gonna go explore a bit. We will be back."

They tell us to be safe. We make our way into this wooded area.

"So I'm gussing you and Rudy talked about how he felt and stuff.. you never did tell us what happened after you ran after him," Madelyn says as we walk through the woods.

I sigh, "After I ran after him, I found him leaning on the car. When I reached him, his eyes were blood shot red. He knew that I would be going back home after all this but he said that was before he met me... and before he fell in love with me. He was begging me to come to LA with him because he wants this to work so much. I told him I wanted this to work just as much but then I said that I'm going back home to at least see my family. We will see how it goes."

I hadn't even realized that we had stopped at this waterfall until I lifted my head up to see the girls with tears in their eyes.

"Oakley, I know damn well you guys will get through this because you're end game," Madelyn hugs me.

"Okay enough of this sappy shit. I say we take a dip in the water and take aesthetic photos, then we can head back to the boys," Lilah says and that's exactly what we do.

"And there are the girls. Where were you guys? I thought we were gonna have to send a search party for you," Drew says.

I roll my eyes playfully and make my way over to Rudy on the sand.

"We were exploring," after I said that everyone goes into a comfortable silence. We were just enjoying everyone's company around the fire.

"You know I'm gonna miss nights like these and all our crazy adventures once you all head back to LA and I go back to Ohio," I speak up quietly to the group with a sad smile.

Rudy hugs me close to him. I know he's still upset about me leaving but it's maybe only for a few weeks, maybe a month. I don't know yet.

"I know, me too. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you being my roommate," Austin says.

"How long are you gonna be in Ohio?"

"I don't know yet because I was supposed to be here with Austin for the summer and then go back home for college, but that was before I met all of you guys. I really don't wanna be away from y'all for so long."

"It's okay love. We will get through this," Madelyn says as I give her a weak smile.

"Today was a lot of fun especially when Rudy fell off the boat," Madison laughs as we get off the boat and step onto the dock.

We had decided it was time to head back home.

"hahaha very funny," Rudy says sarcastically.

"Oh stop being a big baby, you know it was funny," he smiles at me and kisses my head.

We all make it into our cars and head back to the apartments when I suddenly yawn, "tired baby?" Rudy asks.

I nod and lean my head on his shoulder since we are in the back seats.

"Baby wake up. We are back."

I groan because I don't want to wake up. I feel someone, who I think is Rudy, pick me up bridal style and carry me into the apparment. I wasn't really still asleep but I was just too lazy to walk... but don't tell Rudy that hehe.

I'm gently placed on my bed with the covers pulled over me.

"good night baby I love you," Rudy whispers while kissing me on the forehead.

Once again I went to sleep with a smile on my face because I have the best boyfriend and friends ever...
I never want to lose them but who knows what life will bring our way.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚒 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟾𝙺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝!! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝