𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Oakleys POV

I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone in shock. I can't believe that Elaine is being this immature about the whole thing. I thought I was clear at the beach, but I guess not. I must have been so lost in my thoughts while scrolling through the comments that I didn't even realize that Rudy had came in and sat down by me. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Oakley, I'm sorry Elaine is doing this. I don't know why but when I find out I'll stop it."

I sigh before looking at him, "Rudy she's doing this because that day that we all spent at the beach.. well when she asked if she could speak to me, she basically told me to stay the fuck away because you two were a thing and she wasn't going to let me get in the way."

Rudy just laughs.

"Really Rudy, this is funny to you?" I say a little annoyed. 

"Yes it's funny because me and Elaine never were and never will be anything. We may have had a little something after we first met, but I made sure she knew from the start that it would never be anything more then hooking up. I didn't like her that way, but a few weeks into us casually hooking up, she started catching feelings. That's when I put a stop to it. I didn't want a relationship at the time and especially not with her. And I guess after she got back from seeing her family, she must have thought we would pick off where we left but then notcied I had a very beautiful girl by my side," he had me blushing at his words.

I sigh again, "I just don't want her to fuck things up for us. I mean I already have trust issues as it is with guys and I don't want her to mess up the best thing that has happened to me."

Rudy pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head, "Oakley, I want to take you out on another date tomorrow to show you how much I care about you and how much I want this. Will you let me do that?"

I glance up at him with glossy eyes, "I would love to go on another date with you."

"Good. Okay I'll pick you up in like two hours, make sure to wear a bathing suit," he quickly kisses my cheek and then leaves the apartment.

"Austin, where did you put my bathing suit because I know damn well you did the laundry! I swear if you lost it.."

"Damn chill sis. It's in your basket that I just put on your bed. Why do you need it so bad?"

I walk into my room and sure enough there is my bathing suit. I go and pick a pair of shorts and a tank top before heading to the bathroom to change.

"Rudy asked me out ealier and he said I needed to wear a bathing suit."

"so I'm gussing y'all talked about the whole Elaine thing?"

I nod," Yes. He told me about how they had a thing like before filming started and how he didn't like her in anyway. It was just a casual hookup thing and then he asked me on a date because he wants to prove that he's all in for this... just as much as I am. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go get ready," and with that I walk into the bathroom and start getting ready.

By the time I'm finished, Rudy had come over and Austin had let him in. I finally walk out of the bathroom and am met face to face with Rudy.

"Hey cutie. Are you ready?"

I look down and blush but nod. He takes my hand and we head to the beach.

"So I brought a little picnic with us to eat on the beach."

"Rudy you're so adorable I swear," once my feet hit the sand I quickly kick off my shoes and slip off my shirt and shorts. I quickly run into the water. If you couldn't tell by now, the beach is like my second home. I could just spend hours and hours in the water.

"AHAHA RUDY," I squeal when I feel Rudy wrap his arms around my waist and gently pick me up. I somehow managed to wiggle my way around in his arms so that I was now facing him with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Hi."

"Hi," we both say while looking into each others eyes.

In that moment it was like it was just the two of us in the water - like nothing else mattered but the beautiful guy in front of me. And that was the moment I knew that I was in love with Rudy Pankow... but I wasn't going to tell him that.

However, something came over me because the next thing I know is I'm kissing Rudy and this kiss was different from the one on the Ferris wheel. This time I felt so many butterflies and it felt like fireworks were going off. I finally pull away and rest my head on Rudy's forehead. I can now check kissing in the middle of the ocean off my bucket list.

"Woah that was-"

"Amazing, " I finish his sentence.

"Yeah amazing. You have no idea how long I wanted to do that."

I giggle.

"Do you want to get out of the water and maybe go for a little walk?" Rudy asks.

"Sure."

As we are walking along the water, Rudy stops all of a sudden and pulls me so that I am facing him.

"Oakley, I was going to do this later but after that kiss we just had, I need to ask you this now. I know you wanted to take things slow which I respect a lot and we have been on a lot of dates.. and now with this Elaine problem, I just want you to know that I care about you so much. I want to be with you. I guess what I'm asking is... will you, Oakley North, do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I stand there in shock, not knowing what to say. So I do the only thing that comes to mind. I press my lips to his.

"so that's a yes?"

"a thousand times yes."

He picks me up and spins me around while I'm giggling, lost in the bliss of the moment. I think to myself 'holy shit, Rudy just asked me out and I'm so freaking happy'.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙳  𝚁𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝😂 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!