𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Oakley's POV

Two years...

It's been 2 years since I let Rudy get on that plane and basically walk out of my life.

At first it was going great. He was killing it on set and I was killing it in my classes. We made sure to facetime every night. He even surpised me for my birthday. My life was doing amazing...

But then 3 months later I found out that Rudy cheated on me. It broke my heart even more when I found out that it was with Elaine. The bitch finally got what she wanted and I was heart broken.

After that day I promised myself that I just needed to focus on my studies and not think about relationships, and most importantly to not think about Rudy. But it was hard - that boy was truly the love of my life, my other half... my everything. And then he just throws it all away with what he called a mistake.

Rudy tried for months to get in contact with me. He even came to my graduation but the girls nor the boys would let him near me, which I was thankful for. I avoided him at all costs but then a year later Austin told me that they needed a photographer for season 3 of OBX. I was iffy about it at first because I knew I would have to see him but I reminded myself that I need to focus on my job and nothing else... but boy was I wrong.

Someone thought it would be a good idea for the cast and some of the crew to go out and relax and party one night. I went with them which wasn't the best idea. I ended up getting drunk off my ass and Rudy was the one that had to take care of me that night (even though he was also drunk himself.)

Of course me being the drunk bitch I am, I confessed how much he hurt me and how much I had missed him.

One thing led to another and I slept with him. It was a big mistake, absolutely dumb... but do I regret it?

Not one bit because the morning after I ended up leaving before he woke up and I was bent on ignoring him... until I started to feel different and started having morning sickness. I found out that I was pregnant.

I didn't know what I was going to do but one thing I did know was I had to tell Rudy. Yes I was still pissed and upset at him, but this is his child so he had every right to know.

He was shocked at first but automatically was there for me 24/7. Whenever I needed something, he got it. We weren't together at the time because I had to learn to trust him again, which took a while. And he knew that and remained patient and did his best to prove himself.

Once our baby girl Amelia was born and I saw the way he was with her, I knew that I was still madly in love with him...

and I gave him a second chance.

A/N
Ahahah hi my loves so this is sadly the last chapter but .... there is a part 2!!!! So I hope you guys like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote !!