Chapter 11✨

"Hey Eve were back!"-Ezrah yelled while entering through the front door with Liv.

"Hi welcome back! Did you guys have fun?"-Eve asked.

"Yeah, but the drive was long"-Liv tiredly said.

"Here let me take your things for you!"-Eve said while grabbing all the bags from Liv's arms.

"So um.. do you guys mind if I go out tonight?"-Eve asked

"Eve your a grown women, you can do what you want."-Ezrah said with a chuckle.

"Is it a date?!"-Liv asked excitedly!

"Oh um I don't think so, a friend asked me to go out tonight, he's coming at 10:30ish."-Eve said while trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Eve you only have 20 minutes to get ready!! I'll help you!"-Liv said as she rushed me into the room I was staying in.

"Okay so do you think this is fancy or?? Because I have this perfect dress!"-Liv said excitedly.

"Liv I don't think it's gonna fancy, I'm fine with some leggings and a hoodie."-Eve said innocently.

"That's nice and all, butttt you need to wow him, I know you said it wasn't a date but don't act like I didn't see you blush super hard when I asked you! Meaning you either like him or think he's cute!"-Liv accused.

"It's not like that..."-Eve said turning her head.

"Mhm sure.."-Liv said jokingly.

~After a couple minutes of arguing Liv was finally able to convince Eve to at least wear some cute black ripped jeans and a black crop top with a flannel and vans, Liv then took Eve's hair out of the bun she always kept it in and let her wavy hair flow nicely, and then make up, which Eve only allowed Liv to use Mascara and a little bit of eyeliner, and of course Eve uses some brow gel and Lip balm, Eve was lucky, her skin was super smooth and clear, she didn't need foundation.~

"You look so cute !"-Liv squealed "Ezrah get over here!"

"What's up liv?"-Ezrah asked while walking into the room.

"Doesn't Eve look hot?!"-Liv yelled

"Hey I thought it wasn't a date, who's this guy..."-Ezrah questioned like the protective brother he is.

"Ezrah it's not a date, and you don't need to worry about me, everything will be fine, speaking of which he just texted me that he's here, I'll see you all later!"-Eve said cheerfully as she waved goodbye and headed out the door.

~Eve walked out the door and locked it, then proceeded to walk to Corpses car, she opened the door and sat in.~

"Sooo where are we going?"Eve asked curiously.

"You'll see.."-Corpse said as he smirked.

~Corpse turned the light on inside of the car as he was looking for a phone charger, when he found it he looked up and offered it to Eve, she took it~

"Thanks"-Eve said

"No problem.."-Corpse said, with the lights on he could fully see Eve and he definitely noticed her, his eyes met hers and then examined the rest of her. Without realizing it his lips started to curl and a subtle smile started to form on his face.

"What?"-Eve asked smiling sweetly.

"N-nothing"-Corpse said quickly fixing his himself and turning his eyes to the road instead of the angel next to him. Eve started to smile to herself.

"Wanna play some music?"-Corpse asked Eve as he was suggesting for her to pick.

"Yeah sure"-Eve said as she went to go connect her phone, she picked her playlist called 'Sweet Death'.