Chapter 15✨

~ It was a long day for Corpse, nothing seemed to be going his way, everything Reminded him of her. He missed her Laugh, her Jokes, her shyness, and loudness, the inner nerd she was, her touch, but most importantly her smile.. it could cure any sadness ever known, he would close his eyes and her face would be there, why was it so hard to get this simple girl out of his mind, "this isn't fair, I'm trying to do what's best for her... fuck..it's not helping that she's back, why is this so fucking hard..."-Corpse said aloud in his lonely dark apartment.  Corpse walked himself to his kitchen Cupboard and took out a big bottle of a strong Vodka. He then walked over to a shelf and grabbed a skull shaped shot glass. "I'm gonna forget about her, this is for both of us.." he took the first shot of Vodka, letting the burn linger in his throat, letting himself endure the discomfort.... shot after shot after shot...

-Eves P.O.V-
"I knew this was gonna happen! I mean he's attractive, funny, sweet, caring, understanding, not to mention Addicting! What else did I expect! Obviously other girls are going to want him! Why am I so upset that he's busy with another girl! It's not like we're dating! Or even talking, I know he doesn't feel the same for me! Even I don't know how I feel for him! I mean my heart races when he texts or calls me, I turn bright red when he compliments me, I'm not afraid of his touch, unlike my ex's he's gentle and kind to me! He's never hurt me, my skin glows and I feel a spark when our skin reaches each other's! I've never felt this before! I can't keep sitting here and being upset, I care more then I'd admit about him, but in a different way.. In a way I know he doesn't feel back..."-Eve said aloud with tears rolling down her cheeks, she was so upset at herself for being so affected by a simple text that her tears began to roll down without having any control over it.~

-Corpes P.O.V-

*Hiccup* "fu-ck"
"I fuckkin need mooreee"-Corpse said slurring each word that came out of his alcohol reeking mouth, he had finished the entire bottle of Vodka and now was playing with the glass bottle.

"Lemme call *hiccup* Eveyy"
~Corpse calls Eve~

-Eves P.O.V-

~Eve had calmed herself down a bit, she heard buzzing coming from her phone and so she picked it up~

Eve-"Hello?" *sniffle sniffle*

Corpse-" Hey Evey *hiccup* are you cryingg?¿"

Eve-" Whatt no! Are you okay Corpse? You sound a but off?"

Corpse-" Me?? Noooo, I had some drinks" *hiccup*

Eve-"What type of drinks? Are you alone? Are you hurt?"

Corpse-" Eve baby, calmmmm downnnn, I'm okayyy, don't worry about mee. *hiccup* I want to know how yourrr doinnng!"

Eve-" Corpse you don't sound good, I'm worried about you..." (omg he just called me Baby!! Okay okay calm down Eve)

Corpse-" don't be. You know Evey... you are specialll... whoever is with you is lucky"

Eve-" Corpse I'm not with anyone..."