Chapter 13✨

~Ezrah and Eve arrived in Ohio and took an Uber to Eves apartment they both instantly fell asleep.~

-The next day-

"Okay Eve so we're gonna have to make a list of things to settle"-Ezrah said grabbing paper and a pen.

"So I need to first off, Pack, then we need to find an apartment, then we need to buy furniture, because this apartment came furnished. And we need to figure out if I'm keeping my car, and I need to say goodbye and then we drive up"-Eve said as Ezrah wrote it down.

~Eve and Ezrah right away got down to business. They started packing and looking at furniture online, days going by... Ezrah was motivated but Eve was not, so a couple days later she decided to take a day off and do some streaming, it had been about 5 days since her last stream~

"Hey guys it's Eve I know I haven't been on in 5 days but I've been settle home issues, anyways I'm glad I'm doing a stream today, so let's join the discord call!"-Eve said joining the discord invitation from Jack.

"Hey guys!"-Eve said

"Hiiii Eve!!!-Jack yelled

"Hey Eve it's been a while,"-Felix said

"Hey Eve"-Corpse said

~Eve started the game when all of sudden they announced a new person would be joining the game~

"Hello"-A uwu voice said

-Everyone says hi-

"Hey, welcome to the game."- Corpse said with a calm tone.

"Oh wow is your voice always this low? uwu"-The girl said. I started to feel a bit intimidated.

"Haha I think so."-Corpse chuckles, causing Eve to become a bit jealous, not even having a reason to be.

~The rest of the game went the same except the new girl had been non stop flirting with Corpse, and it seemed he radiated the same energy back, which got Eve a little upset even thought she no right. After 2 hours eve announced she would be leaving and ended her live stream. She went back to helping Ezrah~

-Time Skip to 11pm-

"I am so exhausted.."-Ezrah said while stretching.

"I'm sorry I should've helped more today!-Eve said.

"It's fine I know you need to keep up with your YouTube, also you've been looking kind of down lately.."-Ezrah said while ordering food.

"It's nothing.. don't worry about me.."-Eve Said shyly

"I always know when your lying Eve, tell me.."-Ezrah said.

"Well, you know the guy I've been hanging out with... well I think, I'm not sure! But I think i feel more then friendship, but I don't think he feels the same. I-I know... I know things are gonna be different, ever since I left.. I've just felt a gap between us."-Eve said upsetly.

"Eve... If this is affecting you so much then it is definitely more then friendship, and I know you have issues since.. Jaden... but maybe this is a chance for a fresh start, and maybe your being too paranoid, and if not, then it wasn't meant to be."-Ezrah said treating eve more as a father then brother.

~Eve and Ezrah ended up chatting all night long, along with ordering some food. But Eves mind still lingered on Corpse, what was she gonna do...~

•Authors Note•
Hey guys I know that this chapter is short, i plan to upload another on either tomorrow morning or tonight, also chapter 15 is gonna be an exciting chapter!! Which I have already written. I just have to write chapter 14 now, anyways hope your liking the story! Thank you for the Views! Also I would appreciate it if you would give this a vote! And comment! Anyways Merry Christmas!!!
-Azao<3