Chapter 6✨

-1 hour before Corpse Texted Eve-

"Hey Eve?"-Ezrah

"I'm in here!"-Eve yelled from the kitchen

"Hey so um Me and Liv, and Emmy are gonna go out tonight and spend some time at Liv's parents house, are you gonna be okay?"

"Oh um y-yeah of c-course.."Eve struggled to say.. Ezrah knew about Eves separation anxiety and knew these couples days would be very hard for her but spending time with Olivias parents were important to her.

"Are you sure cause I can find someone to stay here with you.."-Ezrah said, disappointed in himself.

"It's okay don't w-worry, have a fun time-Eve said smiling.

~Ezrah hugged me and walked into his room, we had been hanging out a lot lately, and I understand that taking time off with Olivia and Emmy is important, and I respect that, I'll just suck it up. That's actually one of the biggest issues me and Jaden used to have, he moved in with me but never came home, my trust issues sky rocketed, and that's really when my separation anxiety really started to become a problem. I guess now anyone I care about I'm afraid is gonna leave me. Also the reason why I don't leave home as much. I always felt like such a burden, needing so much reassurance, and needing so much constant encouragement. It was never that bad.. but I adapted it when my parents died at age 10. Things changed drastically since then...~
~Eve went on a walk to clear her mind, she often did that, whenever she was stressed.~

-Corpse P.O.V-

@EveEvergreen posted to her story.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So she likes dogs huh.."-Corpse thought you himself.

-Eve's P.O.V-
~Eve got back home from her walk and was refreshed only to come back to an Empty condo, although she expected that. Ezrah left her a note, sweet of him. Although Eve's emotions got the best of her, she started to get flash backs of when Jaden would t come home, and leave for days, unfortunately Eve is the type to store up all her feelings and let them out all at once. That's when she received the text from corpse, completely forgetting she said she would play some games with him. Still a crying mess she set up her live stream and joined the discord call.

"Hey!" Everyone greeted her.

"Hi guys"- Eve tried saying with a cheerful ring although you could hear her stuffy nose through it.
Corpse instantly could tell, but he didn't say anything, just in case he didn't want to embarrass her. The live stream was dry and Eve was barely talking, she would mute herself sometimes just to cry. She ended up leaving after an hour of gaming.

"Hey guys I'm sorry, I have to go, I haven't been feel the greatest lately, and I need to get some rest! Talk to you all later!"-Eve said in a extremely enthusiastic voice trying to reassure everyone she was fine. She regretted joining the call and playing games, she felt weak and dumb, sitting on the other end of the call crying her eyes out while wearing sunglasses and hoodie in the web cam.

"I'm gonna leave too! It was fun playing, let's do it again"-Corpse.

~Eve turned her PC off and crawled into a ball in her bed, just letting the tears fall down onto her cheeks, her tremors instantly became worse. She missed Ezrah, Olivia, Emmy, River, and Athena. Being alone was not only something she hated, but it scared Eve into a mess.That's when Corpse texted her.

That's when Corpse texted her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~Eve's body loosened itself, she became less tense and had calmed down a bit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~Eve's body loosened itself, she became less tense and had calmed down a bit.. what was this? How can a simple conversation with Corpse make her heart race but slow down at the same time? She was very confused.

-Corpse's P.O.V-

~After the text with Eve he felt a bit weird, he knew she was not the type to lie, but she also wasn't the type to tell the full truth, Just so that people wouldn't worry about her, He knew there was no reason for him to care as much as he does, He only started getting closer to her Last week! But something about her just pulled him towards her, He didn't really know how she looked, but it didn't really matter to him. ~

"What am I saying to myself, Oh my god, you don't like Eve, you haven't even met her, what is this?! ROBLOX relationships?"-Corpse said to himself while laughing about it.

"Ugh whatever, I'm just gonna go to sleep and not work myself up about it."-Corpse said while heading to his bedroom.

-Eve's P.O.V-

~Eve finally stopped all her Anxiety, and her hand tremors went back to normal. She got up and walked herself to the kitchen. She went into the freezer and took out some Ice cream, her favourite was "mint chocolate chip". She took the bin and headed back to her room, she put the Tv onto a random channel and just watched it until she fell asleep.

•Authors Note•
Hi guys so I know this chapter wasn't too long, only around 900 words, but the reason why I'm doing this is because I want to upload another chapter today, also if you guys don't know, this week is my exam week, meaning the upload schedule will be wayyyyy different. Although once Christmas break starts it will be better. Thanks for listening, and it would mean a lot if you could Vote for my story, Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 230 views, it means the world to me! I genuinely enjoy writing it! Anyways have a good week, and if you have exams.. HAVE A GOOD AND LUCKY EXAM WEEK!
-Azao<3

𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 |𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐱 𝐄𝐯𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें