Chapter 4✨

- 2:30pm-

"Ugh that was a pretty good sleep to be honest, what time is it?" Eve mumbled to herself, she reached for her phone and saw it was around 2:30 pm. She got up and changed into a green Thrasher hoodie and leggings. She threw her hair into a bun and walked out of the guest bedroom.

"Hi Eve I've missed you so much!" Ezrah said while running up to Eve and giving her a big hug.

"I've missed you too! I arrived super late last night but I had a great sleep, also where's  Baby  Emmy and Olivia?!" Eve said jumping in excitement.

"Right here! Welcome Eve!" Olivia said while walking down the stairs holding baby Emmy in her hands.

"Aww come here!" Eve embraced Olivia and then picked up 4 month old Emmy into her arms, acting like a good aunt.

~Eve walked to the couch and sat down with Emmy in her hands, Ezrah and Olivia follows and sat down.~

"So how's life been treating you Eve , me and Olivia both haven't seen you in 6 months." -Ezrah

"Oh things are fine with me, My channel has been doing great, I'm looking for another part time job now, the maid cafe I was working at moved destinations" Eve said.

(yes I am including a Maid Cafe, Yes it was inspired by Maid-Sama XD)

"Oh that's terrible, I hope your still making enough money!" Liv said.

"Oh I'm fine for now, But I'll need to get another Job soon!"  Eve slightly complained.

"So how are things with you and Jaden? I heard about the Rumor's. Are you okay?" Ezrah asked as a concerned brother.

"Oh yeah about that, Me and Jaden are done, But it's fine I guess, I was tired of getting hurt." Eve said.

"That's totally understandable, I fully support it, you can do so much better Eve, if he's just attractive on the outside and not a good person on the inside then he's not the right match, and let me tell you, looks don't always matter, I met Ezrah through a call to a computer company, I didn't know how he looked but I knew he was someone I wanted to get to know, lucky for me he was also attractive, and now here we are starting our own little family!" Liv said joyfully.

"I know, and looks at you guys now with Baby Emmy and all, I'm very happy for you guys!" Eve smiled.

-Time skip-

~It has been two days since Eve arrived at Ezrah's Condo. She hadn't been on any social media since then, nor played any games or live streamed. But she knew to keep her fans happy she would have to finally bring herself back out to the public.~

-Eve enters the Discord call-

"Hey guys" Eve smiles into the camera.

"Eve! Glad you could join us!" Rae cheers.