Chapter 17✨

"So the date tonight is at 7pm, it's only 3pm, I have lots of time to spare!"-Eve said happily while driving home.

"So I'm gonna go home, get changed, go to Target, buy things that I need for the date, come back home, take a shower, get ready and then wait for Corpse to pick me up... the only problem is, I don't know any fashion sense when it comes to dresses and shoes... but I know who does! Liv!"-Eve said aloud as she dialled Liv's number.

 but I know who does! Liv!"-Eve said aloud as she dialled Liv's number

"Hey Liv, you busy today?"-Eve asked

"I've always got time for you Evey! Why what's up?"-Liv responded

"So basically I have a real date tonight, and I need to find a dress, you and me both know I have no fashion sense so I need your help!"-Eve cries out in a fake depressing voice.

"Of course I have Time! Ezrah is taking care of Emmy and I have the afternoon free! When do you wanna meet?"-Liv asked

"Well I'm heading home now to change, I can pick you up and we need to go to Target too, so make sure you know where we're going!"-Eve yelled.

"Obviously! K text me when your here,"-Liv said.

"Bye!"-Eve, always loved Liv she had always been such a sister to Eve, she was lucky not to have one of those annoying practically sister in-laws!

~Eve headed home and changed into a pair of baggy ripped jeans and black crop top. She fixed her bun and grabbed her wallet and headed out the door towards her car. After a short car ride she texted Liv telling her she arrived. Liv came out and sat in the car, automatically asking a million questions.~

"How does he look? Is he Brazilian too?? Does he have a dog? Is he nice? Have you had sex yet??? Omg you have!"-Liv yelled the minute she sat into the car.

"LIV I HAVE NOT HAD SEX WITH HIM! and no he's not Brazilian, he doesn't have a dog, and he has curly brown hair, gorgeous pale brown eyes, soft skin, a chiseled face, a smile that could kill, and all round a 10/10 personality!"-Eve yelled back

"So.. whens the wedding?"-Liv slowly says.

"Oh my god.."-Eve complained back.

~Eve and Liv arrived at target, they picked up, leg shavers, teeth whitening strips, nose pore strips, wax, and a flat iron. They then drove to a store called "le Cateau", and Liv picked out the perfect dress and shoes for Eve, they then drove back to Eves apartment.~

"Okay 1,2,3!"-Liv yelled

"Owww that hurt so bad!"-Eve screamed in pain.

"Yeah well if you want to have sexy eyebrows then Stop complaining!"-Liv said.

-Time Skip to 6pm-

"You look so Good oh My god!"-Liv said as she finished Eves make up and hair.