the gang

Deku's pov:

It's been a few days since the USJ attack and also learning about the sports festival. I didn't really want to participate but i was wondering if i could train someone. I am allowed into the school's data base. I got the ok from nezu and i found this one kid name shinso hitoshi. Purple hair, eyes with heavy bags and normal build he's about my height but im probably shorter. His quirk is what i find interesting its called brain washing. I think he deserves a chance. I an also train him with Mei when i need to use her 'babies'.
Oh shit.
Shit

Shit

Shit

I haven't seen the others in a long time and im gonna get my ass woop if i don't go to see them soon. I sat over to my seat in class and just trying to come up with ways to sneak out of the dorms and of course i have to bring eri i am not leaving her alone. But i guess i could just ask nezu for permission since there's nothing wrong with it. I mean it's just me and a little girl going to meet up with a hitman, hacker, arsonist, a somewhat cannibal, a runway in an abandon building with a bunch of illegal stuff.

Yea it'll be fine.

Once class was over and we had the rest of the day to ourselves i went over to principal nezu's office. I found myself in front of his door, i sighed hopping this will go well. I knock on the door and hear him say i can come inside.
"Ah! Midoriya what brought you to my office today?"
Nezu said as he drank his tea at his desk. Well it's now or never.
"I was wondering if i could have permission to leave school campus today with eri to meet up with some friends that i know are worried about me"
There was silence.
"Ok and why do you think you should take eri with you? I understand if you went alone but why take eri?"
Is he serious.
"I would never leave eri alone at night since she gets nightmares and likes to cuddle. But i would never leave her alone with wannabe hero's who can barely save themselves" 
And i wasn't talking about the students.
I said leaning in and glared right at this rat-thing.
"A-alright i understand if you still have trust issues. So for how long do you plan to stay out?"
"For a long time but I'll be back like at 10"
Nezu nodded and gave me permission to go with eri. I walked over to the school dorms and to my room. Eri was at her desk reading a little book and stopped to look up at me.
"Mister deku!"
She jumped out of her seat to hug me.
"Hey eri! Now today we are going to meet some friends if mine ok."
"Ok mister deku!"
"Now do you need to get really or are you good if not then wait while i change."
I soon changed out of my school uniform and into some black abd green cargo pants, a black tank top with a black hoodie over it, i wore my regular red shoes as well. I put my hair into a half bun with my bangs sticking out. Eri was wearing a red skirt with black legging and a black hoodie with a pink cat on it, she had on dark blue boots with cats as well. I tied her hair into a high ponytail and put on a red bow on the side of her ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and my phone. I had most of the things i needs for me and eri. We make our way outside.

We walked, and mostly took the train so it wasn't a long way. Soon you can notice the building and the area to dim. Eri noticed and stood on edge i squeezed her hand in reassurance. We made our way to a building i am far to familiar with i opened the door and walked down the hall. We walked to the door to the main room.
"Now eri i want to to take a few steps over there while i open the door ok"
I said as i opened my backpack and grabbed my gas mask. I put it on and motioned to eri to move a few steps back. She did and then i opened the door.

To be greeted by a literal explosion. My bangs where a little burnt as well as my clothes. I started patting my clothes trying to dust off the soot from my clothes. I ignored the yelling of the people that where blaming each other about who caused the explosion.
"THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN IF IZU-KUN WAS HERE!"
Yelled a red eyed girl
"Then it's a good thing im here the"

"IZUKU!"
i was soon tackled to the floor into a dog pile. We where laughing and once we all got up they started drowning me with questions. I couldn't answer them because they were interrupted.
"Mister deku?"
Eri stuck her head out from the door frame that was burnt and covered in soot.
"It's ok eri come here"
She slowly got out from the door way and hurriedly made her way towards me. She got to me and stood behind me anxiously looked at the others infront of me.
"There's no reason to be scared eri. I trust these people with my life..... Well with my well being."
I said trying to make her feel better.

Soon enough she was able to get warmed up to them. She really likes toga and Lucci the most though from the looks of it. Dabi was mostly playing with her hair and making sure she doesn't get hurt. Well it was expected he does have a big brother complex.
"Hey Izu"
I looked over to see Evan standing right next to me.
"Oh hey Evan!"
"Why don't we sit down and have some tea like we always do?"
"Why bother asking"
I said as we made our way to the table. The lay out of our living place is pretty similar to the grinches cave in the old live action movie. Ours tho was a whole building connected with a few other buildings right next to us. We each have our own rooms. I might have to make one for eri know that i think about it. We also have different rooms for different thing. Like tbe computer room which is filled with computers and power cases. Evan spends most of his time their. The combat room were we would all beat each others asses. And many more.

Me and Evan where in an argument about his crush on dabi which he keeps refusing he doesn't have. I checked the time and it was 11:23. Shit.

We have to go.

"Eri we over stayed but we'll be back soon ok"
"Alright mister deku!"
I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door with eri.
"Say bye eri."
"BYE BYE!"
The others started squealing. Evan then came up to eri anf gave her a device that kinda looked like a phone.
"Now eri this thing here kinda works like a phone but i added a few tweaks to it. So you can call us when ever you want and no one will know. And if you get in some kind of trouble we'll be there once you go into our name in the phone thing you press this button right here"
He showed her a green emergency button.
"So we'll be here when ever ok eri?"
"Ok Mr. Evan. Thank you so much!"
"No problem kid"

We said our goodbyes and made our way back to the school. Hopefully we don't get in trouble.

I WAS SO FUCKING WRONG!!!!!!

Im currently being chased by an angry hobo teacher who apparently was worried shitlessly. Eri was watching the whole thing in confusion as we ran around the dorms. And classmates looking at me like i did the wrong stupid thing. And i did.

Soon the chasing was over and me and eri. Well eri went to bed. Hopefully eri wouldn't have to press that button.

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas. Luckily you had a great day and i will post the next chapter by or after New Years and New Years will be the dead line for the ships. So if you didn't vote the hurry or don't it's your decision. Alright i love you guys and hopefully might write to you New Years.