work smart not hard sir

Deku's pov:

We are so close. I can tell eri is scared because she was clutching on to Eraser head or Aizawa shota and looking right at me with tears in her eyes. I gave her a smile but that smile went away when I felt vibrations under us.
"ERASER HEAD JUMP!"
"Wha-"
"I SAID JUMP!"
Right when I said that he jumped and so did I and below us where spikes coming out of the floor. I jumped off of one and tackled the hero on to a wall. My feet and hand was punctured into that wall so it I wouldn't fall in and with my free hand I was clutching onto the hero's clothing on his back and he was dangling right above the spikes and holding eri tightly.
"What was that?!"
"The boss"
"Do you mean overhaul?!"
"Yup now I have to figure out how to get you guys out"
I looked around and had idea that was fast and clean. Well clean-ish.
"Alright eraser head i need you to....."

We now got fair distance away from the spikes which actually ment that i threw the hero on to a wall and he was able to jump away from the spikes with me following.
We where waiting for overhaul to show up. And speak of the devil.
"I won't let you take them hero, for they are part of something big"
I soon felt vibrations but not under me. No.

Under Aizawa.
I pushed him and eri out of the way and a spike came out and stabbed right through my leg.
"GAAHH!"
I looked at eraser and yelled
"NOW DO IT NOW!"
With out hesitation he erased overhauls quirk.
"Aww i guess i have to take them back by force"
"Not if i have a say in it"
I ripped my leg out and tried to stand which hurt a lot but if i can get the bone and muscles to heal then i should be good.
I grabbed on to the pipe i had and jump off the walls and right behind him. And because he has a long distance quirk he doesn't have close fight reflexes. I went behind him and brought the pipe to his head causing him to pass out on the floor.
I picked up his body and went up to aizawa and he tied him up with his scarf.
"I thought it was gonna be a lot harder to catch him"
"Work smart not hard sir"
I responded.
"Izuku!"
"Eri"
She jumped up to me and held on meaning she didn't want me to let her go.
We then walked right out of here with overhaul being dragged by the hobo looking hero.

We where soon out side and i was blinded by the different lights.

We are free.

I am free.

She is finally free.

This chapter was a little shorter but i hope you guys like it and to let you know that the next chapter might be a little late since i have a lot of homework and projects to do. Now new chapters might be emotional rollercoasters but i don't know. Bye my gremlins