Being Watched

18+ Content Ahead 😏🔥🔥🔥

     Three days passed and we were all settling in at the compound. Steve and Natasha were getting things set up to start everyone's training while the rest of us relaxed in our final few days of freedom. Loki and I were currently in the middle of 'breaking in our new bed' as Tony put it. It was definitely a good morning... and afternoon. Loki had decided that we needed to break in every piece of furniture, starting with the couch and ending with the bed.

     His hand was around my throat, his mouth on mine, as he slowly thrust inside of me. Curses and moans tumbled from my lips as Loki continued his slow pace. He was determined to draw this time out. I was convinced it was to torture me. Slow waves of pleasure spread throughout my body with every shift of his hips against mine. One of my hands was locked around his wrist as he applied more pressure to the sides of my throat. My other hand was over his shoulder, trying to pull him closer to me.

     His lips went to whisper praise and some very dirty words into my ear. Loki groaned when my nails dug into the skin on his back, slightly speeding up his thrusts. I couldn't think, feeling light headed and slightly pleasure drunk before Loki let go of my neck. The rush I got made me feel like I was flying and that's when Loki decided to drive into me. Fast, hard movements that had me seeing stars.

     My mind was overwhelmed and overstimulated. There were no thoughts running through my head, only the feeling of Loki on top of me. His words taking hold of me, making me blindly obey.

"I can feel you fluttering around me." Loki told me and placed a small kiss on the corner of my lips. "Your body's begging for release, darling." He whispered against my lips before kissing me deeply. I couldn't answer. I was too lost in my pleasure to form words.

     All I could do was moan against him. Loki moved his head to my neck and started leaving marks from my jaw to my shoulder. I propped myself up on my elbow with one arm, while the other went around his neck to keep him close. I pushed against the bed and arched my back into him, wanting to be closer, but it wasn't physically possible. One of Loki's hands trailed down my body to rub circles on my clit and I finally snapped.

     Mumbled curses and cry's of pleasure spilled from my lips as my body trembled. A tingling heat exploded from my body in waves and my senses were overtaken for a moment. All I could hear was the rush of my blood and the fast beating of my heart. All I could feel was the pleasure rushing through my body. Everything else was forgotten.

     When the peak of my orgasm started to calm, I could finally hear Loki's praises.

"That's it, good girl. Come back to me." His hand ran soothingly over my body. "Just a bit longer, my love." He whispered to me.

I whimpered and couldn't stop my body from trembling against his. Loki groaned above me and pulled out, letting my muscles finally relax.

"Give me your hand, love." Loki's hand trailed down my arm and grabbed my own. He lead my hand to his erection and wrapped my fingers around him. "Come on, kitten. Make me cum."

He gently guided my hand over his length until I was able to take over. Loki released my hand and placed his next to my head to help hold himself up. His head dropped to rest against my shoulder as he groaned and shuddered above me.

"That's it, good girl." Loki moaned his praise and I moved my hand faster. "Make me cum for you."

     I turned my head to mark the pale skin of his neck and heard him gasp against my shoulder. He let out a curse as he spilled into my hand and onto my stomach. I slowed my movements until my hand completely stopped stroking him, but I continued to kiss his neck to help calm him down.

     After his breathing became more normal, Loki pulled back and kissed my lips softly.

"Don't move." Loki mumbled before giving me another quick kiss and getting off the bed. He walked into the bathroom and came back out with a towel to clean me up. When he was done, he kissed me again. "Bath, or sleep?" He asked after a moment.

"Definitely sleep." I mumbled tiredly. Loki got comfortable next to me before pulling the covers over us and pulling me into his side.

"Sleep, then. I'll wake you when dinner is called." Loki told me and kissed the top of my head. I laid my head down on his chest and draped my right arm and leg over him as I listened to his heart try to slow its rhythm.

At some point, I fell asleep. The way Loki's fingers moved through my hair, I couldn't help it. It was too relaxing.

When I woke up, it was dark out and the bed was empty next to me. I furrowed my brow as I stretched my muscles out. I was definitely sore from... extra activities over the last three days. I sat up with a groan and decided to get ready for dinner. Since it was dark, I was assuming that dinner was very soon. That, or Loki decided to let me sleep through dinner. The clock on the bedside table read 8:23pm, so it was very possible he did.

I grabbed a shirt, shorts, and some underwear before walking into the bathroom. The cold tile floor against my feet sent shivers through my body and cause goosebumps to rise on my skin. I rubbed my eyes as I turned the bathroom light on and set my close on the counter.

I turned the shower on and quickly got cleaned up before shutting the water off and grabbing a towel. When I was dry enough, I looked up at the mirror. Something told me to keep looking, it wasn't the strange voice I was hearing lately, just a feeling. I stared in confused horror when I saw blood drip down from my head and left arm. In seconds, I was covered in blood. It honestly looked straight outta the movie 'Carrie'. I couldn't pull my eyes away from the mirror until my reflection smiled eerily at me.

I sat up with a short scream and looked around. I was back in my bed, alone. The only sound in the room was the sound of my heavy breaths as I tried to calm down from my dream. I didn't feel comfortable alone. I didn't feel safe.

Looking to the clock, I froze when I saw it read 8:23pm. I quickly threw on some close and teleported down to the kitchen and where it felt like Loki was.

He was making food for us, but when he heard me, he looked up. Loki immediately stopped what he was doing, at the sight of me, and rushed to my side. I was still trying to calm down and calm my breathing, hugging myself for comfort, when Loki tilted my head up.

"What's wrong?" He asked seriously, making sure I wasn't hurt. I shook my head and tried to push his hand away when I noticed how badly I was shaking. I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched. I kept glancing around, expecting to see someone, but all I saw were fast shadows in the reflections around the room.

"Sammee!" Loki half yelled and shook my shoulders a bit. It took me a second to realize he had been asking me things, but I hadn't been answering. Then, as fast as it could, the feeling of being watched disappeared.

"I-" I looked around one more time to make sure before sighing in relief. "Sorry, I had a nightmare and couldn't shake it." I told him and rubbed my forehead to try and chase away the small headache forming. "I just overreacted. I'm ok." I assured him.

"You're still shaking." Loki said with a frown and rubbed my arms comfortingly.

"Ya, but I'm ok now. Just... couldn't shake the feeling." I explained and shook my head at myself.

"Feeling? Feeling of what?" He asked.

"Like I was being watched."

     There are only two things to ever freak me out in any type of horror content, reflections and dolls. It's definitely a bit strange to be writing about something that freaks me out, but it was the only thing that felt truly unsettling for the story. Hopefully, it comes off that way and you're able to picture it.

Join the discord support group: https://discord.gg/jAzVxFzt

Questions to answer:

Do you think things are escalating with Sammee?

How do you think her dreams affect her?

How do you think Loki will handle this?

Let me know!