Chapter 18 - Home

December 8, 2015

Three days later, on the eighth, Luke, Lily, and I were leaving for Sydney. We had a plane at 11:30am. The last few days had been full of packing up, trying to get everything packed up so we could leave as soon as possible. I had everything packed up now, and I couldn't wait until we left later this morning.

It was 7am, and Luke's phone started to ring. He rolled over towards the bed stand, trying to reach it. When he did, he said that it was Calum.

*Luke's POV*

I picked up the phone and began talking to Calum.

"Mate, where are you?" was the first thing he asked.

"I'm still in Perth, visiting Jenna. But I'm coming home today."

"Good. We were worried about you"

"I also have a little surprise for you and Ashton" I told him, meaning Lily.

"Awesome!! I'll see you later"

"Okay. Bye Cal"

"Bye Luke" he said before hanging up. I put the phone down and said to Jenna, "that was Cal wondering where I was"

"I kinda figured" she giggled which I thought it was so cute when she giggled. We then went back to sleep for a little bit.

------

*Jenna's POV*

It was now the afternoon, and we had just got off the plane and were in Sydney. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was here. Lily was looking around, admiring the new place.

"Lily, this is where daddy lives, and now it's where we live. We're staying here with daddy and your uncles!" I told her and her face lit up.

"Weawy!?" She said, trying to say really.

"Yeah, Lily, really!" Luke said.

"And you're going to see your uncles, nana, and pappy Andy in person today!" I told her.

"Yay!" She squealed as we arrived at Luke's parents' house where we asked everyone in Luke's family to come.

"Okay Lily. Here were going to see nana, pappy Andy, uncle Jack, uncle Ben, aunt Celeste, and Zoe, okay?" Luke said.

"Otay" she said to us. We walked in, with Lily's hand wrapped around Luke's finger. We walked in, and they all looked at us and gasped.

"Hey guys. You probably have guessed already, but this is my daughter, Lily" Luke announced.

A few people asked us, "so you two are back together?" When they did, we replied, "yeah, and we're happy".

Lily saw Andrew and she ran to him. She jumped onto him as he grabbed her. "Pappy Andy!!" She said loudly.

"Hi Lily." He said then looked at me and Luke, "how does she know who I am?"

"I've showed her pictures of everyone every day" I said, then pointed to everyone and asked Lily who they were. She named them all off, and when she was done, everyone was amazed. I was so glad everyone accepted Luke and me being parents.

------

Later, we went to Ashton's house where Michael, Calum, and Ashton were. We went into his basement where they were sitting, talking.

"Hey Luke! Hey Jenna! Hey Lily! Wait- Lily?" Calum said.

"Yeah. We brought Lily with us..." I said.

"Yeah and guess what her name is" Luke said, then said to Lily, "what's your full name?"

"Wiwy Abidail Hemmins" she said, like usual.

"Oh my god! Luke, you adopted her?? That's so nice of you!" Calum had no idea, but all of us looked at him.

"No, dipshit.. She's my daughter" Luke told him. I nudged Luke, telling him not to swear in front of Lily.

"Yeah, that's what I said. You adopted her" Calum said back.

"Oh god.." Luke picked Lily up and placed her face beside his. Luke smiled, then Lily looked at Luke, saw he was smiling, and decided to smile too.

"Yeah, so.. You guys look cute together. You're gonna be a great dad" Calum still didn't get it.

"well I was a terrible dad for the first two years of Lily's life." Luke told him, hoping he would get it.

"You weren't her dad then. Now you are, and you're a great dad"

"I've been Lily's dad since Jenna was pregnant with her!!!"

"Wait- Lily is you guys' daughter?"

"Finally!! God.."

"Sorry! Did you guys know abut this?" He asked Michael and Ashton.

"I've known since Jenna was twelve weeks" Michael said.

"I figured it out when I saw Lily with them, when you should've figured it out" Ashton told him

"I said I'm sorry, okay!"

We just all then laughed at him. I was glad to be around the boys and laugh with them again. I missed that for the past almost three years. I was glad to have it back. This was great.

~

Shitty ending, of course. The next chapter will be an epilogue.. And there won't be a sequel.. Sorry:(