Hazbin hotel pilot + Christmas special

Start from the beginning

If you don't go to her hotel then I'm gonna give all of hell suffering way worse than anything you can even imagine even Lucifer would bow to my feet."

Katie killjoy is taken back by that very threat and instantly regrets disobeying the great lord frieza.

Katie killjoy:"ok ok I'm sorry I will go to the hotel so as everyone else."

Frieza (Y/N):"that's good to hear now Charlie and vaggie I think we have a pornstar to deal with."

*timeskip*

(I don't want my chapter to long since everyone knows the Hazbin hotel pilot so I'm gonna get the characters to talk when Alastor shows up.)

We are in the limousine and vaggie is giving Angel a difficult argument but Angel is brushing her off.

Frieza (Y/N):"Angel if it wasn't for me people wouldn't be coming to the hotel soon but even with my help you still could have screwed up everything then and besides I didn't get the 3 big V's off your back for nothing because I considered you a friend but don't screw up like that again even let Cherri bomb know what I just told you so she knows that you can't always show up to help."

Everyone was contemplating what I just said.

*timeskip*

Charlie:"um everyone the radio demon is at the door."

Everyone else except Frieza (Y/N):"WHAT."

So I get to finally meet the most feared overlord huh after everyone yelled what I was already at the door and I opened it.

Alastor:"oh I wasn't expecting you Lord Frieza I'm such a big fan of yours oh my names Alastor and its quite the pleasure to meet you."

Well he seems like a cool guy even if he's evil maybe I can befriend him.

(I'm sorry for the interruption but I'm skipping to the part with sir pentious because I'm combining the Hazbin hotel pilot and my Christmas special.)

What's up with that big blimp.

Sir pentious:"ha well well well look who's harboring the striped freak we meet yet again Alastor*sees the Doomslayer and Frieza (Y/N)*wait WHAT THE DOOMSLAYER AND LORD FRIEZA."

Frieza (Y/N),Alastor,and Doomslayer:"DO WE KNOW YOU."

Sir pentious:"well no matter because I have the element of surprise."

Before he could fire his weapon I destroyed his whole blimp with one death beam.

Frieza (Y/N):"my my you talk big but your just weak and even if you are a snake demon for me you are just another weak monkey."

Sir pentious:"WAIT NO PLEASE LORD FRIEZA SPARE ME."

Frieza (Y/N):"I will spare you aslong as you don't do anything bad anymore and if you act up well you don't want to know that do you

Frieza (Y/N):"I will spare you aslong as you don't do anything bad anymore and if you act up well you don't want to know that do you."

Sir pentious shakes his head no.