The real devil shows himself

*3rd person*

??? Opens up a portal to the Hazbin hotel realm and walks through it.

Meanwhile with Frieza (Y/N) the whole Hazbin hotel realm starts shaking so everyone goes outside to see what's going on and they see a portal.

Vegeta:"do you think its him?"

Frieza (Y/N):"there's no doubt about it it's him alright."

But the very person that walked out of the portal looked more human.

(Yes its Lucifer Morningstar.)

When Hazbin Lucifer saw him he was shaking and saying why him.

Frieza (Y/N):"Lucifer do you and him have a history between each other?"

Hazbin Lucifer knew he can't hid his secret anylonger.

Hazbin Lucifer:"yes we have history he is the real Lucifer while I'm just his younger brother but things didn't work well with us since we had different opinions about the human world so we went our separate ways."

Everyone was shocked to hear this but Frieza (Y/N) is paying attention to Lucifer Morningstar because he's being cautious.

Frieza (Y/N):"if you don't mind me asking what's your name?"

Lucifer Morningstar:"my name is Lucifer Morningstar and I am here to kill you even when you have my respect and even though I don't want to kill you I can't have 2 people in my existence being a nuisance."

Everyone gets into there battle stances but Goku and Vegeta ask Frieza (Y/N) if they can take on Lucifer Morningstar so Frieza (Y/N) says they can.

Vegeta:"hey you?"

Lucifer Morningstar:"hmm."

Vegeta:"you will be fighting me and kakekrot."

Lucifer Morningstar:"you 2 aren't the one's I'm after and you can't beat me even if you tried."

Vegeta:"hehehe we will see about that buddy HHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Vegeta is powering up to his new form that both him and Goku got while training in the last 5 years so Goku decided to power up aswell.(Beerus and whis and the grand priest and both grand zenos are there aswell they are just staying back because they know they can't help in this fight.)

The very form that Vegeta and Goku powered up to is one that Lucifer Morningstar wasn't expecting.